OMG oak island

That never ending joke show is back in Jan. They must have found one gold nugget.

Oak Island = Aggie / Longhorn quest for National Championship. A lot of talk and not a lot of real action.

3 Likes

Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah !

Christmas came early for me this year. This is THE
season Marty and Ricky have a no holds barred wrestling match
over the treasures.

Yeah – TV money.

1 Like

Haven’t they dug up the whole freaking island by now?

2 Likes

That show is such a waste of air space. Need to call it “Fantasy Island”, but I wouldn’t do that to Tattoo and Mr. Roarke.

1 Like

Just watch it for the blonde archeologist.

I can’t believe I’ve been watching this show for 8 years. LOL

2 Likes

It’s so hard to watch because nothing ever is really found. Except excuses.

2 Likes

I stopped and I wish my bro had not recommend. My gf and I were super into it for a while. Then not so much. If I want to watch a show about nothing there is always Seinfeld.

I love the ‘metal detector expert’. Is that a certificate? A degree? He is always swinging his metal detector around and then makes whoever is with him dig it up for him. Pretentious ass.

My nephew got a metal detector for Christmas. He is just as good as the ‘expert’.

2 Likes

Also, are they not worried about drilling into priceless artifacts and ruining them?

What are they gonna drill into? An acorn or Al Capone’s safe? Where’s Geraldo? :unicorn:

They have drilled all over the island plus just off the island in marsh areas. The island will probably sink now.

It is going to definitely flip over like Guam.

3 Likes

https://www.history.com/CurseSweeps?mkwid=s|dt_pcrid_562175014079_pkw_oak%20island%20contest_pmt_p&utm_source=google_games&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=oak%20island%20contest&utm_campaign=&paidlink=1&cmpid=PaidSearch_google_games__oak%20island%20contest&gclid=Cj0KCQiAoNWOBhCwARIsAAiHnEieUoP9Jatlqhz7JVNZA7XkB0j_4yBr_YnvDwTtLc1LG-xCOw8ex3EaAonHEALw_wcB

So did u hear
 treasure found on Oak Island! https://www.12up.com/view?id=brothers-discover-island-treasure-12u&src=gemini&utm_source=gemini&utm_campaign=424279306&utm_medium=HOMEPAGE_US&utm_median=yahoo.com&utm_term=12U_M_US_brothers-discover-island-treasure-12u_nitzan_i_286472823

Rumor has it the Curse has hit the brothers
renewal won’t happen again.

So we will have to wait for the movie version now ?
:sob::sob::sob:

I’ve always wondered if any of the “treasures” they found
may have been planted.

The truth is finally leaking out. They found Jimmy Hoffa.

1 Like