OOC scheduling

And it would weaken the schedule.

That was the game with the “screamer”.

2 Likes

She was in the club, right in front of where I am in 104. In times of silence, it still haunts me.

6 Likes

But remember . . . . . HBU had “da screama” going for them . . . . . As I understand it, she is the daughter of one of the assistant coaches . . . . .

Cannot say I like that too much. She can stay in her arena and scream like that

hypotheticals aside, anyone got any dirt on the schedule? lots of schedule talks for other teams on the web

these are the only ones i know to date:
rice (at home)
holiday tournament
sourtth carolina (at home)- part of SEC/AAC alliance

1 Like

Been pretty silent all around this off-season. The Goodwin info is the only thing I have seen. Man we need an insider bad lol.

2 Likes

would love to see UH get a big time neutral site game. would also like a big time home and home

1 Like

Indiana, Kentucky, UNC, Duke, UCLA, Arizona, Georgetown??.

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1251225198004764674?s=20

1 Like

Sorry for thickheadedness…what does Rothstein’s message mean? Power conferences are only going to play power conferences for OOC games?

No, it sounds like some P5 programs in BBall will play one and done away games at another P5 program like G5/FCS teams do in football. Take a big paycheck to play there.

3 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1252618014140370946

17 Likes

Schedule so far

LSU (projected 7 seed)

Charleston Classic
Tennessee (projected 4 seed)
Florida State (projected 4 seed)
Oklahoma State (projected 8 seed)
Penn State (first 4 out)
Seton Hall (first 4 out)
VCU (not in early bracketologies)
College of Charleston

If we avoid, CoC in the first game, then we have 4 tourney games on our schedule already. Going to have a good schedule for next season.

6 Likes

Hope it becomes a rivalry

4 Likes

Really surprised this happened because I know Will Wade and CKS aren’t exactly buddies. This should be played every year.

4 Likes

Would love to get Oregon back on the schedule. And also would like to play Tech. NC State would be a good one to schedule as well. For obvious reasons.

4 Likes

From last year

2 Likes

we play south caolina (at home) and rice (at home) as well

1 Like