OT: Hawai'i players want Toad Graham gone/ Graham is gone

The last straw for the players was when multi-year starting qb Cordeiro hit the portal. Cordeiro is from state powerhouse St. Louis, the same HS that produced Marcus Mariota, Tua Tagovailoa, Timmy Chang, etc. Basically the Hawai’i equivalent of Katy or North Shore.

So this is a CRUCIAL pipeline for them since they get a lot of players from there and the toad seens to have pissed those folks off.

Coaches know when you piss off the players bad enough, you WILL be gone.

3 Likes

No paradise for him.may have to go back to the mainland. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Not sure who I’d trust here. If the lockerroom turned on him, then they might do/say anything to get rid of him. I also know Graham is a pretty scummy guy. I’ll let the due diligence for each side play itself out…and if he’s found to have mistreated anyone, he should never work in football again.

1 Like

I can surely see the verbal abuse from that scumbag. I think I would take the words of about 100 players over a guy with a long history of being a complete dirtbag.

11 Likes

I’m thinking that this is no longer an ‘if’.

3 Likes

Imagine that…the Toad. He needs to cram in his pipe and smoke it. Hire Rolo back

5 Likes

In a very small world story, Houstonians bought a house 5 doors down from me in LA. They still live in Houston but their teen daughter landed an LA modeling gig and their son, who was the QB at the high school I attended in Houston, signed with Hawaii.

They’re now selling the house because son hated Toad and transferred after one semester and daughter’s gig is over.

3 Likes

To quote John Granato, “who doesn’t?”

3 Likes

Probably one of those most dishonest coaches ever in college football…and everyone knew it 12 or 13 years ago

3 Likes

Never understood why they hired him. He hasn’t done well and he always leaves his programs in the most tasteless ways.

1 Like

Hope they made some money on the house after agent fees.

Can’t believe they would hire a bag like him. Didn’t even know he was coaching there. I thought he was at Eastern Idaho JC.

1 Like

Agree. Why anyone would pay this guy a dime to coach their football team is beyond me. It’s not like he doesn’t have a track record of scummy behavior a mile long. “After due diligence we have decided we want to offer you these bags of money to coach our football team and alienate our players.” Just his nickname alone should tell you all you need to know!

2 Likes

I’m sure they will. Things in Los Feliz are selling way over asking. I get calls from brokers all the time about all cash offers. I’ve been tempted but moving is a pain.

They had a hearing before the Hawaii Ways and Means and Higher Education Committee.

NO PROBLEM at all…

According to wiki: “…a group of players and family testifying, with numerous accounts criticizing Graham and his conduct, with one account involving him calling a player playing the ukulele as “f—ing annoying” while calling Hawaii a “third world country” for not having Dr Pepper in the vending machines.”

Classy guy…

1 Like

“Only a**holes drink Mr. Pibb.” -Tanner Howard

1 Like

Finally something I agree with toad about.

2 Likes

Went to Hawaii for a job interview with Hilton. The sports section led with a story about a sumo wrestler visiting the islands. I doubt this got a bunch of attention. Now if Spam prices went up 10%, that would be big news.

4 Likes