OT: Saints vs Texans

You got that right! It works that way every time!

1 Like

Told the wife I wasnt going to watch Bill O’ Bozo get blown out. Watched anyway and call me impressed. They looked organized and focused against an extremely good team.

2 Likes

I’m usually burned out on football come Sunday and have things to do so I don’t watch NFL much but I do want to see the Texans do well and have always been frustrated with them. Didn’t see the game but was good to hear they played a helluva game and didn’t get blown out.

2 Likes

Crazy to think 35 seconds and they starting at their own 25 is enough time for a field goal try; albeit a 58 yd one. Wouldn’t had matter if it was a 60 yd tried, smh. Btw, Texans are much improved. Should win their division.

2 Likes

Case said it in his book, Drew Brees with time on the clock is never gonna be an easy stop.

2 Likes

With Watson, the Texans have a chance to win every game and with BOB they have a chance to lose every game. We will see.

5 Likes

[quote=“UH2020, post:24, topic:20420, full:true”]Should win their division.
[/quote]

I hope you’re right. After years of loving the team, followed by the last few years of apathy, I’m fully behind them. I bet my friend a steak dinner they would win the division.

1 Like

What’s more likely with SIX seconds remaining? A 49 yard post for the game winning TD with no time remaining? Or a quick 9 yard pass to set up a game winning FG attempt with a kicker who’s clutch? Point is, make it as hard as possible for the opposing offense, even if they’re led by a future HOF’er. Play man straight across the board and for Brees to complete the long ball, which he hadn’t done too much in that game.

The old saying is the prevent defense prevents you from winning. How old is that saying anyway? But time and time again these coaches continue to employ it. SMH

They conceded the 58 yard field goal to avoid the big play. That’s probably smart with most kickers but not with Lutz. The odds were much higher he hit that vs them completing a 50 yard TD pass.