OT: Tom Herman Wants Out of Texas

3 Likes
7 Likes

That is TOO funny!

2 Likes

LMAO… I hope this is true but it definitely seems suspect.

I mean… Dude can’t win the Big 12 at UT but he wants to go to a middle of the pack SEC school…?

2 Likes

I wonder if Herman has a buyout clause if he decides to leave early. I’d bet the arrogant whorns would never imagine anyone wanting to leave them.

1 Like

I doubt “he” made the call, but I’d bet my sister’s virginity that his agent (the douche known as Trace Armstrong) did.

2 Likes

No, your sister is too valuable for that. Bet Herman’s money.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t blame him if he did want out. He’s obviously not very well liked there anymore. The job was Urban’s if he wanted it.

3 Likes

That’s too funny

1 Like

texas wants out of tom herman…herman trying to beat the axe

thats the real story

10 Likes

Less pressure. More realistic expectations from boosters.

1 Like

And not about to get fired.

1 Like

The car rental company wants their car back.
Yep this is the same guy that picked him up at the airport.

Disclaimer:
utaa can neither confirm or deny that they paid for the car rental attendant’s clothes.

2 Likes

Now, Tom. It is torture time! You left the car at the Airport. UT will leave you in Limbo of wanting to get a new job. The moral of the story is: Watch how you leave past employers, especially those that tried to treat you well.

2 Likes

Like I said. Bring out the lawn chairs, the cooler, and the BBQ. Take a seat. Have a snack…

And watch the beautiful season long kaleidoscope of Dumpster Fire Heaven😃

4 Likes

I will join you! Soon, it will be like watching a movie with everyone ordering popcorn. Better than watching. “Dallas”. We get to watch the “40 Acres”!!!

2 Likes

“North Dallas 40 Acres”…with The Hermans starring as JR and Sue Ellen…
The season finale will air “Who Shot JR ?!?!”

Del Conte, BMDs, Bevo, Irate Season Ticket Holders, or…The Military Industrial Complex ?

Tune In !!!

3 Likes

(Lol) I can see it now! Wow, man, that’s great Mont! (Lol)

1 Like

My guess would be that he wanted to squeeze Texas money from South Carolina. Fresh start, get a reset button, make some dough while coaching. And SC was like no thanks there are way cheaper options and you are not the splash hire name you were in 2018.

4 Likes

Who cares about th!! He’s a waste of time!!

4 Likes