Other games Week of 12/6

Big 12 looking like the clear cut #1 league this year. Crazy that it might be getting stronger in a couple years.

1 Like

No coincidence the rise of the Big 12 has come with the rise of HS ball in TX

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/htowncougar/status/1468792193771085830?s=21
I laughed at this tweet way harder than I should’ve

1 Like

These are throwbacks from about 1974. I remember when Kansas State wore them into Hofheinz back in the day. They were even in one of the the Cougar photos that hung on the concourse at Hofheinz to the left of the Holman Street Entrance.

1 Like

UT @ Seton Hall in FS1.

33 Texas
30 Seton Hall

2:30 left in H1

Purdue at Rutgers on B1G Network

24 Purdue
22 Rutgers

7:40 left in H1

Cow and Jack Sparrow still in a tight one. Tied with less than 8 to go.

Is that the same Yetna that played at USF?

Yup… Same guy

Helps explain why USF is so bad this year

Cow loses

2 Likes

Chris Beard teams specialize in losing close games

1 Like

Finals week always affects the quality of play

texas losses to seton hall… honeslty dont know how you can justify texas as a top 25 at all let alone a top 10 team
lost to the only 2 teams with a heart beat theyve played
preseason hype shouldnt be that impactful 12 games in

3 Likes

College sports lives too much off names and conferences

1 Like

At least UT has a proven coach unlike Memphis. But I agree that UT is getting the benefit of the doubt right now.

Kind of looking like OU and UT may finish in the bottom half of the Big 12.

Memphis’ resume > Texas’

1 Like

Seton Hall is #23 n played at Home. Not sure you were aware of that. Doesn’t matter to me whatsoever, just not terrible loss for UT as you may think. Most teams in Top 25 can beat ea other this yr imo, esp an edge to the Home Team.

1 Like

i wasnt saying the seton hall loss was bad… but that they have no good wins, even medium wins, and are still being placed as a top 10 team

they are similar to ucf (but ucf has better wins), no bad losses only 2 quality losses and no notable wins… neither should be top 25… texas should be unranked till they beat someone, then they can retake their place

4 Likes