OU at OSU

Their receivers are much larger. OL bigger. Especially OU.

From North Carolina and Virginia
 :thinking:

By the way, thanks to one of your posts I looked up Parcells for the first time really. Impressive and he was from New Jersey. Norman English, I believe.

Beamer was at Virginia Tech

Parcells was extremely hands on. In his practices with NY he used to critique his players during their stretching exercises. He would go over to his cornerbacks in practice and manipulate their wrists on where he wanted them after the pass was in the air.

Great coach.

1 Like

Yes, coaching. I was just looking at where he is from. Not far from Saban. Appalachian coal miner country.

Lots of legendary folks from the Appalachians. The Holtzes, Don Nehlen, Nick Saban

Talent + speed - bill smith’s last teams weren’t his old teams and that stuff they have now ugh

Saban of course of Croat origin but born and raised in the land of the Scots/rural English. All my deailings with the Croatians they are kind of like Texians of a flavor in their area. I just find it interesting how certain ancestries produce top professionals of their respective fields.

No, but those teams of the early to mid 80s when Aldine was really Aldine.

I visited Croatia. I didn’t want to come home. Then I went to Montenegro and didn’t want to go back to Croatia. A Serb buddy of mine said to “visit Bosnia and you’ll run back to both of them!”

Didn’t realize Saban was Croat. I liked the Croats. Very hospitable to visitors.

1 Like

Never have been able to visit, unfortunately, but have had extensive dealings with both catholic Croats and orthodox Serbs. Honestly, I love both of them a great deal. Outstanding, real hands in the dirt people.

OSU better be careful

Nicola Tesla Serbian descent was raised in what is modern day Croatia

1 Like

OSU is blowing this game

1 Like

Okie State will forever be lil bro

1 Like

OU made the defensive changes.

Okie can’t never beat OU

Looks like the Fiesta opponrnt will be OSU, Michigan, or OU.

Honestly I’d rather play Michigan than either of these
or Baylor.

1 Like

Horrible move by OSU. Lucky they weren’t called.

This has turned into a good game. I thought it was over.

This week has been crazy! So many games down to the wire! Lost a year or two haha