Parking Email

Just got a couple parking emails. Looks like they are moving the RV lot closer to the stadium by the practice facility. That should make some people happy.

2 Likes

Thank you for your continued support of Houston Athletics! Cougar Pride is excited to announce updates for 2018 Football and 2018-19 Men’s Basketball parking.
_ _
2018 Football Parking Updates
CougaRVillage has been relocated to the parking lot along Scott St. near the Indoor Football Practice Facility and the west end of TDECU Stadium.
All Cougar Pride members at the Coach’s Club giving level ($2,500-$4,999) will now receive one (1) complimentary parking pass in the Stadium Garage (Orange).
The parking lot at the corner of Cullen Blvd. & Elgin St. where CougaRVillage & the Yellow lot were previously located will now be a Blue lot available to Cougar Pride members at the Varsity Club giving level ($100-$349).
Several Blue lots that were previously available to Cougar Pride members at the Varsity Club giving level ($100-$349) are now offline due to the construction of a new parking garage on campus.
For more information regarding 2018 Football Parking, click HERE.

2018-2019 Men’s Basketball Parking Update

The construction of the Fertitta Center is expected to be completed in early December. As a result, the Houston Men’s Basketball team will play approximately four (4) games at Texas Southern’s H&PE Arena in November.
_ _
For more information regarding 2018-19 Men’s Basketball Parking, click HERE.
_ _
If you have any questions, please contact Cougar Pride at 713-743-GoUH (4684) or at cougarpride@uh.edu.
_ _
Thank you,
_ _
Go Coogs!

1 Like

Does anyone know the specific date in June we will be able to call about parking pass requests? According to the “Important Dates” in our Cougar Pride Brochure it is listed as “June”. I just wanted to see if a specific date has been floated.

I called Cougar Pride Tuesday and was told there will be an email going out in early July in regards to parking. They want to give all CP members until June 30 to finalize contribution totals as parking is assigned based on priority points. Also you will be allowed to down grade your assigned parking. So, example, if you have enough points for Orange lot but want Green or Blue, you will have priority over donors points that only qualify for Green and or Blue.

That’s funny. I just got an email today (minutes ago) saying the parking permit ordering process is now open.

1 Like

Dustin - Typical U of H Athletics and CP. I just received the same email saying the parking pass ordering process is now open as of Monday June 4. Geez, I thought today was Wednesday June 6.

2 Likes