Championship Party ideas

Does anyone know where I can get UH party stuff?

We decided to host so we want to do this right.
UH everything!

Blow up helmet, cups & plates, napkins, banners, a freakin UH football Cake, Red Bull cupcakes, Red Bull’s :joy:

Anywho, to my fellow hosts, what are y’all doing?

Tips?

Cheers! GO COOGS!

1 Like

I haven’t been recently but I recall plenty of coog-themed stuff at Arne’s Warehouse last time I was there.

2 Likes

Coming to ur party lol

You had me at “blow-up helmet.” Damn dude, I’m in!!

It’s been many years since I’ve been there but Arne’s Warehouse used to have a fair selection.
Might call them first and ask what they have.

1 Like

Tim decided to tie the knot with his long time girlfriend.

One evening, after the honeymoon, he was organizing his University Football posters and pennants. His wife was standing nearby watching him.

After a long period of silence she finally speaks. “Honey, I’ve been thinking, now that we’re married maybe it’s time you quit attending Cougar games and functions and spending so much time on Coogfans… You spend so much time on the internet. You could probably get a good price for your Cougar souveniers.”

Tim gets this horrified look on his face.

She says, “Darling, what’s wrong?”

“For a minute there you were sounding like my ex-wife.”

“Ex wife!” she screams, “I didn’t know you were married before!”

“I wasn’t,” he replied.

16 Likes

Party City on 59 has a reasonable selection

1 Like

Party City
Fanatics

1 Like

For the record arnies and party city have ZERO UH items. Frustrated given the trip/time from spring

Party city in humble also has ZERO

UPDATE: found all UH BRAND SUPPLIES AT Party city at West Road off of 45 near the beltway. Go Coogs

1 Like

Party City is where I get my UH party stuff.

They usually have a decent selection of UH plates, cups, balloons, banners, red and white streamers etc…

I’ve bought UH party supplies from them many times.

1 Like

We checked the one on I10 and Humble zero luck there but the one “West Road” on 45 near the beltway had the goods!

Any other fun ideas?