Passed 25k season tix

Keep going!

https://twitter.com/StarnsLeland/status/1671294740803776512?s=20

23 Likes

Hell yeah!! Just bought my pair of season tickets a couple days ago!

20 Likes

Impressive!

3 Likes

Wow

4 Likes

we have our 4

2 Likes

I’ll meet you there!

4 Likes

Fun times ahead.

2 Likes

We sold over 25k and tech over 30k.

We’re in range

6 Likes

So what’s the max allotment for season tickets? 27k/28k?
Everything is looking good so far and we’re still a couple of months out.

LFG GO COOGS!

3 Likes

#GoCoogs

2 Likes

thier target is the high 20s, per pez at one road. Not sure if that is the max.

1 Like

Is that apples to apples? Does the tech number include 5,000 (or maybe 7,500) student tickets?

All very sus to me. Time will tell but kudos for now. :face_with_monocle: :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :expressionless: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

3 Likes

It can either be a range of 20k season tickets excluding students tickets (5k iirc), or 30k total including student tickets. That’s a pretty wide difference, but still a decent low ball. Might be 23k - 25k by season start if we go the low ball route?

I don’t really see where the student ticket count was confirmed/denied to be included bedsides some gossip on here and the random Twitter shitpost (honestly there’s a lot of bad information on here that could be considered shitpost).

Anyway, it’s not too bad considering the supposed distain that the fanbase, school, and city has for the program.

Do y’all saying UT fans buying both UH and TT season tickets? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The 23,500 number was confirmed to include student tickets here: Cougars Set TDECU Stadium Season Ticket Record - University of Houston Athletics

5 Likes

Everyone is going. It’s going to be awesome.

2 Likes

Tech’s season ticket number does not include students.

Tech allocates 12,500-13,000 student tickets per game.

The south end zone is under construction so seating will be reduced by a few thousand for this season.

3 Likes

So Tech has 30,000 regular season tickets and 13,000 student tickets for a total of 43,000 - while UH has 25,000 in total (inclusive of 5,000 student tickets). So we have a little over half of the support that Texas Tech has. Still lots and lots of growth needed to be competitive. UH likely has the smallest fan base in the new Big12.

7 Likes

Winning consistently solves a lot of attendance issues. We need to strive for bowl games, at minimum, every season.

14 Likes