Per Dodd: Notre Dame will wait until after Cincy's postseason activities to offer Fickell

Yep, some type of non- tamper rule is needed.

I want to win by all legal means necessary. If it means Fickell leaving, a bunch of turkeys with distemper attacking the Bearcats team bus, or dysentery from the local taco stand.

Just win!

4 Likes

just-win-baby-al-davis

2 Likes

It certainly effected the players, that game featured lots uncharacteristic things happening, I remember a wide open pass dropped

The cat is outa the bag 
 wait schmait for post season 
 this is fooling no one 
 especially the Cincy fans and gawkers and football players 
 their HC is GWTW 
 bye bye black and red hello blue and gold 
 Knute Rockne 
 the gipper 
 TD Jesus 

For any Cincy fans who believes this will not affect this AAC champ’s hip game Sat. better ask the OU players and fans in Norman and Irish fans in SouthBend

Sumlin was 1/2 way to college station when his 1/2 hearted coaching UH against So.Miss cost us the Sugar Bowl 

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t care if people say the only reason we won was because cincy is distracted or some other BS. No one outside of Houston remembers that we lost to USM because Sumlin was leaving. And even less remember that the reason we scored 100 on Tulsa was because they had the flu.

At the end of the day it’s only the end result that is remembered.

12 Likes

Right. And the fact that one school hangs a banner and the other doesn’t.

Looks like it is Freeman for ND.

If y’all think that NOTRE DAME is gonna wait a minute or even a second passed noon next Monday, December 6th to snag Fickell then I’ve got some beachfront property in Kansas to sell you.

They have a recruiting class to salvage put together with early signing 2 weeks from today. They ain’t waiting for sh!t. lol

Get rid of the early signing day and a lot of this would stop

3 Likes

Its weird, the timing seems so bad, why hasn’t it been changed

Classy move by Notre Dame!

Nobody is waiting on anything. People are talking and just not putting things out there.

They can’t just sit around either. I just read where OU narrowed their search to 3, and Fickell is one of the three.

3 Likes

The fact that Notre Dame is “waiting” to talk to Fickel is due to the fact that Fickel’s agent and Notre Dame have an agreement in principle.

I never talked to Notre Dame is code for my agent talked to Notre Dame.

He is leaving and we are going to win Saturday.

12 Likes

Agree Dave, It’s a done deal.

Wow I’m hearing Luke Fickell to Notredame is a done deal. Tragic for the bearcats since it’s conference championship week. Hopefully doesn’t get leaked out until after the game against UH. From ND source

2 Likes

Whatever you do don’t engage in rumor.

Notre Dame will wait until after Cincy’s postseason activities to offer Fickell ](Per Dodd: Notre Dame will wait until after Cincy's postseason activities to offer Fickell)

Why can’t those other schools that offered those bozos (Herman, Sumlin, and Briles) do the same for us when they wanted to steal our coaches? Instead they were making deals with those coaches a few days before we were supposed to play in our bowl games! Why is it that we always get the worse hand being handed to us, but when it comes to other schools, such as Cinci and UCF, they get the best?

Because Rapelor, eATMe and t.u. are all trash that will go out of their way to sabotage our program.

5 Likes

Looks like Pearland is wrong again!

ND isn’t waiting for Fickell.

https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/1466219891661291521?t=6XC3B6_ctOgksXo7hsYX2Q&s=19

2 Likes