Please send get well wishes to the best UH mod

Get well soon Patrick.

2 Likes

Hope and pray for a speedy recovery

2 Likes

Get well Pray!

2 Likes

From one Patrick - to another: Get well soon; we need you!

4 Likes

Thoughts and Prayers on a speedy recovery !!!

2 Likes

Man, get well soon Pray! Every time I come across a UH news item and come to the board with it, he will have beaten me to posting it. Dedicated Coog who I hope to see here posting again soon!

2 Likes

Hope for a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Praying you get well.
I’ve always enjoyed your posts. Very informative.

2 Likes

I learn so much from your posts. Get well Patrick!! We’re pulling for you brother!

2 Likes

Definitely noticed his absence. Didn’t want to get into his personal business. Hope he gets well soon.

3 Likes

Get Well soon

2 Likes

A great Coogfan! Get well! You are missed

2 Likes

I was honestly just thinking about him because I havent seen him post in the basketball forum in a while and was seriously worried if he was Okay… and then I saw this

Hope he gets well soon. Easily my favorite poster on the forum…

4 Likes

Much respect for Pray. Be well sir.

2 Likes

Godspeed to you my man! Wishing you a successful recovery and I commend you on the work you do for us Coogs in all categories.

2 Likes

Patrick is Coogfans. His momentary absence makes us realize how civil each one of us should be to each other. We might disagree but we are for the most part COOGS. Get well soon Patrick.

5 Likes

Praying for your health, my friend.

2 Likes

Get better, Patrick. This board misses your contributions, but nothing on here is more important than your health.

2 Likes

Get well soon Patrick. You’ve always made this NC State grad and Coog fan feel welcome here.

3 Likes

Get well! Prayers sent!

2 Likes