[Poll question] Will Marcus Sasser return to UH next season?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Maybe

2 Likes

Gotta a bad feelng

He gone

4 Likes

I don’t feel nearly as good about it as I did before. I think he’s leaving.

2 Likes

I think Coogfans is right 50/50 chance

1 Like

He gone

3 Likes

Of all the early post lottery draft predictions, I’ve only seen Sasser on one prediction board (bleacher report) going at pick 53 to the Celtics. Unless he balls out at the combine I don’t see him drastically moving up the board. So the question becomes does he want to be a mid to late 2nd rounder or come back (Win a Natty) and become a 1st rounder leading the team…

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2956172-2022-nba-mock-draft-full-2-rounds-post-draft-lottery-edition

1 Like

SI has him at 47.

Missed that one… Still late 2nd though…

When Sasser put his name in the NBA draft he said he was really 50/50 on if he would return

I wonder what those odds are now?

We need to celebrate Marcus, advertise that if you come to UH we will set you up for an NBA career.

3 Likes

Yes. We’ll set you up in the NBA right after we win the national championship.

1 Like

If it happens it’s simple, next man up!

3 Likes

I say he won’t return

Happy for the guy but damn he will be missed

We need a big transfer to take his spot or fill the gap for whoever takes that role if already rostered

1 Like

He is gone but he will not get drafted just like Brooks.

2 Likes

I think Sasser will most definitely get drafted but as a late rounder

Kid has potential. Brooks was good, but not in the same league as MS

Not a comparable situation Debbie

1 Like

Offensively, I disagree, Sasser is better but both are great offensive collegiate players… Defensively Sasser is much better at this point.

I agree with you that Sasser will get drafted if he stays in this year, though…

The question is drafted in the first round. Because he didn’t play today i think it looks good for him to come back.

3 Likes