Poooorrr Aggies…

Just lost at home to Mike Leach

17 Likes

Jimbo got Pirated. Hahahhahaaaa

9 Likes

Leach loves his home field advantage at Kyle.

10 Likes

Visions of grandeur come crashing down for Aggy

7 Likes

Yeah some of the fans are ready to ship Jimbo out on a skateboard

1 Like

Jimbo looked lost in fourth quarter.

2 Likes

There’s a lot of long faces in aggieland tonight. I know one my aggie nephews is going nuts, the other 2 are just really upset, my aggie niece and aggie great niece as well. My aggie niece’s husband and son both went to Baylor, so they are upset as well. I guess my Coog household is the only happy group in the family. Well, my LSU tiger sister and nephew also, so far.

4 Likes

I am at the game. Took my girlfriend who is an Aggie to the game. She is pissed! I am dismayed how you run the ball on first down on your own 11 when need to get in field goal range with 2:30 left. Dana ccallsthat play and this board be in meltdown.

2 Likes

What, did he get Jimbo on his cell phone?

I mean if Dana had called that run play for the Coogs and lost the game there be pitch forks out for him especially on this board.

I think they are looking at 3 more losses this year.

Any Aggie loss is good news.

14 Likes

I hope they lose every game !!! Aggies being Aggies always losing lol

4 Likes

Good thing they locked up Jimbo for some more years !!

Good thing for Jimbo !

1 Like

There’s no Loss like an Aggie loss

4 Likes

Time to break up.

2 Likes

I bet CBS regrets putting the A&M-Bama game in prime time next week

Bama by 70

5 Likes

Let’s see, there’s Auburn, LSU, Ole Miss, and Alabama. They will have a hard time against all of those. They can probably handle So. Carolina, Mizzou, and Prairie View.

1 Like

Impressive crowd. I wish UH fans had that degree of love and passion for the football program.

That said, anytime UT or A&M loses…it’s a good day.

11 Likes

A UT loss

5 Likes

©Copyright 2017 Coogfans.com