Post Kelvin Sampson

Do you guys really think we should go with Kellen once Kelvin retires? Are there any other coaches we could get instead. Kellen is good because of the culture. However, I wouldn’t mind trying to snatch Nate Oats. Frankly, I’m jealous that Alabama has a coach as classy and great as him. Nate Oats is exactly who I would want my kids to play for in the city of Houston!

This can’t be real. If the Sampson family left

We can’t pay what an Alabama could pay Oates.

Take away Sampson. Where does the UH job rank in the country. Probably not top 30. Based on lack of funds.

I hope it is Kellen. Cause he’ll have the same expectations for the UH program. Keeping the “culture”

Anyone outside of the Sampson coaching tree & “the culture” ends

16 Likes

Part of the deal is we have to and will if he wants the job. He will be good and his dad will be in the background advising I’m sure even if not on staff.

It will work out

8 Likes

Are you the same guy who just called Shead soft? I know the answer. This post sucks even more.

10 Likes

“Who” can’t pay it? You nor I? correct. But Sampson is currently being paid by a billionaire. But the premise of thread is kind of silly though.

I think shead is tough and a great player. However, he hasn’t been at top form lately. I called him soft after he let the UCF guard fly by him which caused the foul by J’wan in the paint.

He was whining too much tonight. In Men’s ball you play and don’t complain.

@UHCoog true. I mean Nate Oates has a huge buyout. Which you also have to factor in.

I want 35 year old Mike Krzyzewski

5 Likes

I smell a troll.

12 Likes

Say what? Not a top 30 job?

You’re going to have to start listing schools.

4 Likes

How am I trolling when I am starting a discussion on the future of this team? If anyone is trolling, it is coog1992. UH wouldn’t be a top 30 job without Kelvin? I agree he needs to name the schools.

Kellen replacing Kelvin is no sure thing. But, I’ll enjoy the Kelvin Cougars until that time comes, cause Kelvin is a sure thing

1 Like

Theres 20. Coming up with the other 10

1.Kansas
2.Baylor
3.Iowa St
4.Duke
5.North Carolina
6.Louisville
7.Virginia
8.UCONN
9.UCLA
10.Arizona
11.Purdue
12.Indiana
13.Michigan St
14.Wisconsin
15.Ohio St
16.Michigan
17.Tennessee
18.Alabama (:thinking:)
19.Florida
20.Arkansas
21.Georgetown
22.LSU (:thinking:)
23.Gonzaga
24.Kentucky
25. Illinois
26.Villanova
27.Texas
28.Maryland
29.Memphis
30.Syracuse

Georgetown, LSU, Iowa State???

Gonzaga???

Wild.

6 Likes

Georgetown, lmfao

4 Likes

Iowa State, Purdue, The Ohio State, Wisconsin, LSU? Young man… What are you smoking? I’ll send the DEA to sniff you out.

I don’t really feel like going through his list. But 5 of those on there are just bad.

And he still has 5 to go to get to 30.

1 Like

@Joprior23 Georgetown cause its history. Cause the recruiting base, ive heard could be a top 25 job

We have to be talking about just money here.

Tennessee has never been to a final four.

1 Like

Oh. But our history? Throw it out, I guess.

3 Likes