Potential Grad Transfers and regular transfers

my top 3 for the 2 spots would be

• Ledee- sit one play 3 - great chance to land… (us or tcu…and tcu could lose its head coach)
  • Smith- recruit- good chance to land
  • Harvey- sit one play 2 - in the conversation

others in the mix as of now

• Cheatham - fiu grad transfer
  • Cameron Tyson- idahoo transfer, sit 1 play 3
1 Like

can we afford to have multiple sitters next year?

yes, we expect everyone on roster to contribute next year…that’s 11 players, we aren’t playing 13

we had multiple sitters the last 2 seasons

1 Like

Noooooo… Need a big!

Would love to have Cheetham.
The PF from a&m would be great to finish the class.
If we want a 3rd maybe we can convince a guy like DJ who would have to sit anyway to enroll in the fall so he will count against the next class?

Cheetham & Smith sounds fine.

DJ Harvey is nice too. Can’t go wrong.

we said the same thing last season and didnt add a big…

I’m afraid that CKS goes small and starts White & Gorham. They’re both 6’7 only.

So what is the sit one play 2, sit one play 3 chatter? If we have transfers etc., then not everyone will be available…or am i being pesikmistic???

1 Like

Good one!

This whole winning and resigning your elite level coach thing is so new to me that I’m having a hard time wrapping my mind around good basketball talent wanting to come here. Not that I don’t want to get used to it, but it may take a while.

Adam Jardy ‏Verified account @ AdamJardy Mar 24

Ohio State’s Jaedon LeDee and Houston 's Cedrick Alley Jr., former AAU teammates in Houston , just exchanged some quick pleasantries at midcourt during pregame warmups.

So our staring lineup would be 6’5” 6’5” 6’5” 6’7” 6’7”. Not too small if you ask me

Armoni’s coming off the bench ?

2 Likes

It is, tho lol. That line up would get beat up and score on in the middle at the long run.

No Armoni Brooks?

1 Like

Apparently not, Daniel lol

I hope dis kid is working on his 3 pt stroke dis coming year he has to sit down. Has everything else for him to become an NBA player. Saying that, if UH does sign Tyreek Smith for '19, UH would be down to 3 ships for '20. Don’t know about signing anymore transfers for 2020-21 season. My wet dream is for UH:

To land either: LJ Cryer or Reece Beekman at PG.
Mikah Peavy or Dayten Holman as a Wing.
A big preferebly… someone like Jonathan Aku.

KJ left Memphis with his brother, Dedric, after Tubby Smith let his father go from a position in the Athletic Department. However, he wasn’t getting as much time as he wanted with Kansas this past season. At Memphis, he was pretty good though as he averaged double figures and gave Houston fits.

I doubt he comes here, but he’s out there now.

“K.J. will graduate this spring and will transfer as a graduate transfer,” Self said of Lawson, who will earn his liberal arts and sciences degree from KU in May and will be eligible next season. “We appreciate his time and efforts at KU and wish him the best moving forward.”

A transfer from Memphis after the 2016-17 season, Lawson sat out 2017-18 due to transfer rules and practiced with the Jayhawks as they made a run to the 2018 Final Four.

Tulane transfers (not grad):

Moses Wood joined Caleb Daniels and Connor Crabtree in saying he entered his name in the transfer portal database, meaning other schools would be permitted to contact him about a possible move to another school.

Similar to Daniels and Crabtree, Wood said he would consider a return to Tulane. Wood posted a Twitter message Thursday (April 4). Daniels and Crabtree posted messages Wednesday.