QAnon

I’m not sure many people realize the crooks and crackpots Trump has been surrounded by. I mean how many people close to him went to jail or have been or will be indicted.

3 Likes

They blame it on the swamp.

2 Likes

It’s the right strategy, clowns should be laughed at not taken seriously.

4 Likes

ya i lost it with these peeps when one tried to explain this huge conspiracy… of a mission I was on…

That is awesome. Can you imagine trying to face up against an army of super soldiers bred by crossing white rappers and Filipinos?!?

Actually, can you imagine believing this $#!+…

5 Likes

What’s the matter? You have not rewrote any of my posts today. So you gotta insinuate?
Keep trying buddy.

Just one faction of QAnon unfortunately.

Conspiracy nuts are all over and are everywhere. Lot’s of feeble minded people out there. For example, read the comments on a simple iPhone software update.

I’m never sure how to take those comments. Somebody trying to be funny or sarcastic or
a true believer. Based on some of the posts here, that feed on qanon, infowars, oan, etc
I tend to think they are believers. It’s funny, sad, scary, and sobering thought. How can a democracy function if the citizens have minds filled by these crap sites ?

Don’t like facts or reality, just create your own alternative to satisfy and explain the world you
feel displaced in.

Yep, an absence of critical thinking ability in as much as a third of the population combined with social media and wild-eyed cable “news” programs may ultimately lead to our downfall.

3 Likes

2 Likes

It’s all a huge grift. Scamming stupid people.

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1560797518081974273?s=21&t=3P5G8SBdr-DQ_0GeU5uYeQ

2 Likes

Those two are definitely grifters, but the adherents seem to be true believers.

4 Likes

The adherents are true believers because they are morons or have some sort of serious mental issue.

5 Likes

Well, yeah, like you said, “stupid people.”

2 Likes

I thought Rudy couldn’t travel.

3 Likes

Is there some kind of GoFundMe out there to help Rudy and Dinesh get the lip transplants they so desperately need???

4 Likes

Rudy needs the bail money. He’s toast. What a fall from grace, over a grifter POS.

1 Like

6 Likes

He was senile at 77, and it did not get better when he turned 78