Queen Announcement?

We should franchise it out and use the franchise fees to fund our NIL.

4 Likes

Nation’s #1 high school basketball team, Montverde Academy, 26-0, travels this weekend to face #4 Long Island Lutheran (LuHi). Derik Queen, C, Montverde Academy, vs. Baylor commit, V.J. Edgecombe SG.

Montverde faced LuHi in December and won 73-59 to win the City of Palms Classic. Lots of regional buzz about this game.

1 Like

So, what was the big announcement?

No announcement. Let me break down my post to explain it to you. UH is pursuing Derik Queen. Many posters, except you, want updates on Queen’s season. Queen’s team has a big game this weekend of interest to many posters, except you.

I was referring to the Landon Goesling post from December 2023:

I mentions a “Huge news and announcement coming soon”

Are you saying this post was a bit presumptuous?

Nothing has been made public that I am aware of. And before you ask, Gosling has a lot of irons in the fire and I do not know what Gosling is referring to.

1 Like

thanks for the update!

1 Like

Nothing really new, but Heartland College Sports reported on Tuesday, 2/13/24, Derik Queen listed his final four. It is the same four we have known. It appears he eliminated all B12 schools, except UH and Kansas. Maryland and Indiana are the the other two. The article says he eliminated Texas, Oklahoma St., Arizona, and West Virginia. Kansas already has signed Flory Bidunga, another 5:star: center, so I am hoping that favors UH.

2 Likes