RB Coach

My source was the guy behind me at Frenchy’s when I went to pick up the last chicken before they shut down. He says we have a new RB Coach coming from the NFL.

6 Likes

Solid source.

Did he send CDH an unsolicited email guaranteeing a “bad azz” running game?

3 Likes

This actually made me lol!

If it does not come from the ebony orb, the source is not reliable

1 Like

Need confirmation from the Ebony Orb™.

Edit: Great minds think alike.

So you left your source hungry?

6 Likes

Why yes, yes I did.

2 Likes

When is his screening interview with Orlando?

We need a better running back coach, our running backs were not good this year.

2 Likes

Tony Dews of the Tennessee Titans

There is a LOT OF MUSICAL chairs going on in the NFL with five or six (I lost count) HCs I believe being given the axe …

Sooo … we can assume their assistants are out looking for work … that and some NFL teams are asking permission to interview other NFL assistants from other teams not given the axe …

Like I stated its musical chairs in the BIG LEAGUE these days …

Your source is better than MHver3 or Pete Thamel, didn’t try to be the first to announce it on Twitter

1 Like

Solid :slight_smile:

So maybe Frenchy Fuqua will be RB coach. Some may be too young to remember him. Solid RB played behind Franco Harris w Steelers. :grinning::grin:

1 Like

One thing I’ve learned over the years is if you get first hand info, you give it to your friends in the media for them to break. They get paid for stuff like that. They will give you tidbits in return. Quid pro Clarice!

6 Likes

does a bottle of chianti come with that?

1 Like

Only fava beans

1 Like

Ranked 23 out of 127 FBS teams in yards per rush. That’s not too shabby.

2 Likes

The NFL is a big circle jerk. They all just move around from team to team. I’m hearing that Matt Ruhle wants back into the NFL so Baylor may need a new coach soon

2 Likes