Received survey via email on gameday experiences

He said he sent it to the UH President, so that’s why I commented on the thread title.

1 Like

Thanks, I filled it out and returned.

I understand that it would cost $10 million to add the bathrooms and concession to the third deck. If anyone on this site can donate the money I would sure appreciate it. My seats are in 307.

4 Likes

I’m in 307 as well

1 Like

Also 307.

1 Like

I’m in 308

I dont consider suck as big obscenity but I changed it. I already sent the links with the unchanged title. Hey if anything it reasserts that fans are not happy.

5 Likes

At least they’re demonstrating they want to improve things.

1 Like

Is tarping off the upper deck for crappy attendance games an option?

1 Like

I’m sure Renu knows all the cuss words already :grin:

1 Like

I was a student when UH banned Womp Womp for a time because students would loudly yell mother f’n Cougars.

2 Likes

When did Eat em up, Eat em up, Eat em up, RAW RAW RAW get changed to Go Coogs Go? Did the PC crowd hijack the old refrain (the roots of which were the old retort: “Eat me RAW”)?

5 Likes

Tailgating at the Rob was Superior to tailgating at TDECU. Don’t know how they could fix that though.

8 Likes

it wasn’t raw it was rah as in rah rah sis boom ba.

1 Like

In 307 also. Restrooms would be most welcome. And…how about escalators replacing the 500? stair steps to reach the third deck??

2 Likes

They built academic building, a garage, and the practice facility next to the stadium that took away room for tailgating. I also think TDECU is just a much bigger footprint on the land compares to the Rob which takes up room for tailgating.

I am assuming that when they build a third deck in that one endzone that they will add restrooms and concessions in the endzone. Hopefully when they do that they will also add them to the home side.

Sis boom ba - describes the sound of a sheep exploding.

At least two decades ago.