Record Attendance for TDECU

According to web research the record was in 2016 against Louisville @ 42822 SRO.
Go Coogs !

9 Likes

That was a fun game. Loud too.

4 Likes

Beat Lamar Jackson….twice.

4 Likes

Being at the game that night was amazing. I was coming from Humble, and there was UH flags on car windows all over 59 south. It truly felt like the whole city was behind us. Seeing the stadium filled to the brim, and rushing the field after. My goodness. What a beautiful experience.

7 Likes

Junior year for me. Waka flocka flame was at the game too And they had the airplanes parachuting at half time I think

A night I’ll never forget I was hammered

3 Likes

I took a co-worker and his wife to that game. He is an LSU fan. Before the game, he said, “No offense, but I’m excited to see Lamar Jackson put up some video-game numbers tonight.” The way we’d been playing the previous few games, I almost expected it myself.

We all know what happened.

I still remind him of that comment from time to time.

2 Likes

Just imagine if we went into that game undefeated

We would’ve had a top 3 and a top 5 win on our resume. We would’ve easily made the playoffs that year granted we would’ve had to win the CCG

Damn you Judas

4 Likes

Senior year for me. Beat game at home compared to OU. It was amazing start to finish.

I remember i thought no one could beat us at home even when we had 20k ppl yelling. It’s funny how much has changed

He did have video game numbers – how else would he get sacked 11 times? Our defense had a cheat code. :joy:

2 Likes

An OU guy told me that was loudest he had experienced. Hope we see that again once in the BigXII…

that, the OU and the FSU games were just amazing.

man, how far we’ve fallen…

1 Like