Remember King

He is coming back to Miami next year. I know this has nothing to do with the coogs, but an alumni is getting his masters degree from Miami and looks to have an insane second senior season. Might be the best qb in the acc.

7 Likes

I saw he is coming back. Doesn’t matter if they can’t beat Clemson.

Clemson?

5 Likes

I just want him to make it in the NFL. Kid is talented and I’m always in support of undersized athletes chasing their dreams

2 Likes

King is fun to watch. Hope he has another great season next year!

6 Likes

K and W UH quarterbacks have that it factor.

I think returning for another year is the right thing for him to do. Clemson will not have Trevor Lawrence next year and their second string does not look too good. The backup QB is why Clemson lost against Notre Dame in the regular season but next year, Miami does not play Notre Dame or Clemson in the regular season.

Miami’s schedule is set up nice to make the conference championship game next year though their first game is against Alabama.

King also has a good chance to be a Heisman candidate if they can beat Bama.

You also cant beat living in Miami on a full ride.

3 Likes

Hurricane :cyclone: season gives me pause about being there but spring time would be great. :parasol_on_ground:

If he was a legit pro prospect he wouldn’t be coming back for another year.

10 Likes

You called O’Korn a legitimate pro prospect…so…

2 Likes

And Keenum came back for a 6th season.

5 Likes

It’s all about timing. If he can beat Bama next year, his name will come out of evey sports analysts mouth and be in almost all college sports articles. The King hype machine will start.

3 Likes

All of our fans might wake up to the fact that Dana threw away King for both 2020 and 2021.

“wanna win some games?”

Er, no.

An astonishingly stupid QB situation. Worst Head Coaching decision since ever.

I am going to email both Pez and Dr. Khator about our Head Coach.

6 Likes

This makes DH look even worse for not being able to work it out with your stud QB. Then you replace him with a 1.5 TD/turnover ratio QB that averages 3.5 yards/carry. SMGDH

3 Likes

DJ Uiagaleile was a 5 star :star2: coming out of High School. He played solid this year as a TRUE freshman. He’s no Lawrence but he will not be too shabby next year. Those are the benefits of bringing in Top 5 recruiting classes.

3 Likes

You’re right!

He told a ESPN reporter that he wanted to come back to IMPROVE his draft stock. He said something along the lines that this year’s QB class in the draft will deeper than in 2022 NFL Draft and that would play into his decision.

If King liked what he heard about his NFL prospects, he wouldn’t be coming back to UMiami.

1 Like

Robert,
I was speaking with UH person last week about our head coach.

You definitely won’t be the first one to let them know you aren’t happy with Holgorsen. Trust me they are very aware of a lot of alum frustration.

I would imagine they aren’t happy either. We will have to ride out this storm and get safely to shore.

In the meantime, I’m going to enjoy the success of our men’s basketball team!

Go COOGS!

3 Likes

Everyone wants instant success. No one wants success more than players and coaches. It seems most are quick to condemn and slow to praise , even when the team does well.

8 Likes