Remember looking forward to Mondays to see where we'd be ranked?

That was fun

7 Likes

Be patient, it’ll come.

3 Likes

Why don’t you just hit your thumb with a hammer OP…it would be quicker and not have to involve everyone…

6 Likes

Coogfans must be the safeword becuse some fans on here just live for pain.

3 Likes

We won Saturday right? By 21? If you don’t think we’re on a serious upward trajectory after Saturday in all three phases I can’t help you. We will not be ranked this year. If you can’t handle that there’s always next season or the hoops team. But these young guys are becoming fun to watch.

10 Likes

I’d love this a dozen times if I could.

2 Likes

Next year’s football :football: team :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

What’s the point of this thread?

In 2016 we were ranked 9 times out of 13 (not counting byes)

In 2015 we were ranked 9 times out of 14.

In 2011 we were ranked 8 out of 14.

Those were the only years over the last decade in which we were ranked consistently.

4 Likes

Started Saturday night , trolling for ranking projections, then Sunday for Coaches and AP. Didn’t care about biased , corrupt CFP rankings.

1 Like

We were ranked 10 weeks in 2009 which just outside that window. It was the early 90s before that.

2 Likes

boo hoo

We’re we ranked at all in the years in between thode?

Dude, that’s why we follow sports lol. To win.

Nope.

I think there was a random week or two here and there for instance

2018 we were ranked for 1 week and then lost.

2017/2014/2013/2012 never ranked.

2010 we were ranked for one week and then lost.

That’s the last decade. As another poster mentioned, we were ranked most of 2009.

My favorite year of rank tracking. UH slowly climbed gaining more respect as November waned. They had a beautiful #7 ranking to finish the regular season. Then something something happened can’t remember… but everything before was awesome.

1 Like

Our 2 wins are against PV and UNT. Let’s relax. We looked better but let’s let the season play out.