Rice HC on current UH situation

Naturally Rice has to give their 2 cents on everything UH does

Bloomgren on the King situation at UH: I love our kids & our culture and I’m so glad we’re not dealing with it...It wouldn’t be good for our football team right now if a starter decided not to continue to play. https://t.co/vLbiGQKUXH

— Glynn Hill (@RiceChron) September 24, 2019
2 Likes

he is 2-15 as head coach … tell him to keep his opinion over there

22 Likes

Who cares what they have to say. Let them enjoy the ass beating they took from UT.

6 Likes

He’s just mad he might have to see King next year :rofl:

6 Likes

Dude needs to worry about his own house.

6 Likes

No one cares what anyone at Rice thinks about anything.

8 Likes

“Rice girls are ugly”

3 Likes

Whew… I was wondering what he thought…

12 Likes

I don’t like Rice and don’t like playing them in anything. However, he was asked about it and responded honestly. I have no problem with that.

As for Rice girls, some are beautiful, some aren’t; but never run down women because every day older you get there’s a broader range of women you appreciate and smaller range of women that appreciate you. Unless you a re very rich, then you become appreciated by more women.

16 Likes

Ask him how much he loves it after King and the offense put 70 on them the way Case did…

1 Like

I was just joking and quoting the old UH shirts that would circulate around campus for the rivalry game. My whole family on my dad’s side went to Rice, including my aunt and grandmother. They’re beautiful women.

2 Likes

In Brooklyn we have an expression for that Rice HC.

However, I went to school in the genteel town of Houston and know that the administrators on this board want a family friendly environment.

He obviously has no clue on what actually is going on here smh

Ain’t Rice the worst team in Div. 1 this year. No joke, they’re badddd.

2 Likes

Rice ?

1 Like

Ruck Fice, they blow goats.

Didn’t like a dozen players transfer when he got hired over there ?

Rice once again made the Bottom 10 this week. We did not thankfully and are not even mentioned in the waiting list.

Rice Blows Goats

We Have Proof

1 Like

I will now give you my opinion on brain surgery, amish quilts and medieval poetry.

As horrible as Rice is, shouldn’t he hope a big chunk of them quit?