Rice wants to prove its best in Houston

Prob both them location and academic rank

Good one

This reminds me of George on Seinfeld when the Astros execs come to town.

3 Likes

He was on Matt Thomas today saying it was an ugly trophy because he saw it everyday blah , blah , blah.

Apparently during the lightning delay the players sat around with their phones, music, headphones, etc. for an hour and then the last 20 minutes they really coached them up on making adjustments

if someone heard different please correct me
.I wasn’t paying that much attention because he has such a pissy attitude.

Let’s see how this ages. :thinking:

4 Likes

Rice is not a football program, its a nice side dish that pairs well with poultry and fish. Coogs are better than they looked against Kansas, and it will show Saturday.

2 Likes

I sure hope that you are right.

1 Like

I think you guys got it, and BTW, congrats on your Illini win last night. :wink:

Thanks. We’ll see how Illinois does against a REAL opponent!

1 Like

I think we win against Rice for 2 reasons: their QB isn’t mobile - I think we tee off with a number of sacks and our defense will look better, and DH and Tune usually beat teams we have better talent than. Plus lose to Rice to go 1-3 with that fat extension? Nah, DH and staff probably putting some more work in this week to make sure that doesn’t happen. Just a guess on that though.

2 Likes

Love this analogy.

1 Like

With the Mountaineers win over Va Tech last night, that KU win over WVU is looking a lot more impressive. Maybe it’s not that we were so bad, maybe KU is just that good.

2 Likes

The Rice Qb is mobile

2 Likes

Tune’s two turnovers cost us a chance to win the game. It got us so far behind we lost home field advantage

17 attempts for 33 yards on the year so far. Not a running threat.

Tell that to the teams he has run TDs on

32-11

TD, not TDs. He has one 9 yard TD vs McNeese

1 Like

F*** Rice

Go to little Woodrow’s in Rice village if you want to know why rice sucks

2 Likes