RK's Car Window Smashed While Testifying In Austin

Found the culprit

https://www.si.com/.image/c_limit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_1240/MTg2Mjc4NTI1MjY5OTc2Nzcx/screen-shot-2021-12-27-at-113259-am.webp

2 Likes

ugh, a BMW 7 series at that. Great taste in vehicle by Renu though

Sell the land and fix her window!!!

Edit to add, “You maggots!”

6 Likes

Y’all it was probably in a courthouse parking lot or near the chamber. Cool y’all’s bottoms about UT.

1 Like

Not sure why that matters. Seems a lot of Austin UT fans diss all of Houston as trash, not just the campus area.

6 Likes

Is there really anything in Austin besides the university? I know it used to be a pretty cool place, but that era ended a long time ago.

3 Likes

Lol

1.Conspiracy theory from UT students or UH students?

2.This looks like the parking garage of the building where she was testifying. Why would that equate to UT?

3.Why would she even do that? She has class.

1. I hate that there are so many closet ut and a&m fans on this board.
5 Likes

Austin is a dumpster. UT is the trash within it.

7 Likes

uH students lmao.

I’m not closet at all
 Hate it entirely, but sometimes it gets to TAMU level of obsession over the cow pasture.

I read somewhere they bought it from a ut booster for way above market value and the land is apparently toxic and useless

1 Like

Trash talking ut and a&m here is always welcome. This is a safe space for that. lol

8 Likes

Austin is nothing but smelly mentally ill people these days
 and the homeless.

4 Likes

Unfortunate, this happens everywhere. While at the UH - OU game at NRG, at our hotel, our GMC Yukon had the glass shattered and blood everywhere inside. Had to travel 4 hours home with that reverberation noise all the way back home. Y’all know this is common. Unfortunately. The thugs are alive and active.

1 Like

It’s way toxic. I’ve been told by a environmental remediation guy familiar with the property that it will take millions of $$$ in decontamination, trucked-in soil, etc. before it’s developable.

2 Likes

Well, they have the money to throw away at something like that.

3 Likes

All true, they over paid for a former drilling site from a former donor.

The ironic thing is, is that is the land is the drilling site that Hugh Roy Cullen made his fortune.

So in a bit of historical irony, UT bought the environmentally fouled former drilling site that gave Hugh Roy Cullen his fortune that he used in part to start the University of Houston.

Isn’t history delightful.

8 Likes

Don’t believe everything you read

If the Conroe creosote land can be remediated and developed for a profit, any land can.

2 Likes