Roll call smu

Chick Fil a is still there.

Oh, of course I will be there – don’t know if my other 3 seats will have anyone though.

1 Like

I’ll be there, no clue if i will be able to have my other 3 seats filled.

Buy some friends some food ,beer, or whatever. It’s just a game. It’s a good time when you ha e good people around you. At this point, all the folks that are going are die hard fans, so you’ll be in great company. GoCoogs!

1 Like

Our 4 will be there. Go Coogs!

yup

I’ll be there.

We will be there

https://twitter.com/UHCougarFB/status/1187088804152299520?s=20

2 Likes

Me +3

GREAT PROMO!!!

1 Like

Put me down for definitely yes with my +1.

I’m proud to say have attended every home game since 1998. Not saying I stayed through all of them. Some were pretty rough and others were downright painful.

The last game in 2000, against Louisville was easily the worst attended. Cold front had dropped temperature to the 40s with a piercing wind and occasional sleet. They gave away a mercury cougar at halftime that fans had qualified throughout the season to win but they had to be in attendance to be eligible. So after halftime we counted the remaining fans and there were under 200. Plus the team was historically terrible. Just a miserable game to be at.

It’s definitely easier to be a fan now than back then.

If we can’t manage to win, I hope it’s a low scoring game just to avoid hearing Peruna and the god-awful smu low brass that sticks in your head for days. Shuddering at the thought of it. Disgusting.

Will be there as well. A reminder, if you are driving to the game straight from work you may want to put your tickets / parking pass in your wallets tonight.

2 Likes

I remember that Louisville game, my seats were section 204 Row OO which was 2nd row from top under the Press/Luxury boxes on 45 yard line. I stayed to the bitter end – and it was really bitter. Like always, I left after the alma mater.

I have made all home games (and some away games each year) since 1983 when I was on assignment on the North Slope of Alaska. Before that I never missed a game since I started at UH in 1976. I never – and I mean never – left a game early in my life.

4 Likes

2 head count

I’ll be there

1 Like

That’s an amazing streak!
I was in the marching band '98-'03, so you’ve got some years on me. That Louisville game was the only time I saw kids quit band right before and during a game. Brutal.
I wrote it all down for recollection and determined I have seen UH football played in 31 different stadiums.

I’m in.

1 Like

Let’s go Coogs!!!

2 Likes

We’ll be there!

1 Like

My oldest and I will be there

1 Like