Ruin Cincy’s dreams

There is definitely a major difference in mentality at play between Cincinnati and UH…

We are a minor obstacle to navigate on their way to play their biggest and most meaningful game, maybe ever.

They are the best team we have had an opportunity to play in a really long time and will be definitively better than whoever we see in a bowl game.

Thinking of the quote from the Replacements… " They haven’t been afraid of you, and they should be, because you have a powerful weapon working for you tonight: There is no tomorrow for you… and that makes you all VERY DANGEROUS PEOPLE!"

1 Like

While ND would probably beat us, I don’t think that game matters on Dec. 4th. It’s just about who executes the best on that day.

I have eyes. Cincy & ND are better. That is why Cincy is ranked 4. Not saying anything bad about UH football. Just would be surprised if we won. No need to freak out.

1 Like

Oh, I’m not freaking out. I’m just saying that anything can happen from game to game.

See Tulsa.

The ones among us that don’t have the ultimate level of hate for UT need to be re-educated.

4 Likes

I went and saw va tech and Michigan and ran into about a dozen other Coogs that preemptively bought sugar bowl tickets.

1 Like

You’ve got to feel for Aresco. The year he finally gets a team in the CFP and a team in the final four, the big12 “swoops” in and takes both away.

2 Likes

Start the rumor: Luke Fickell to USC

3 Likes

He gone

2 Likes

I wanted SMU to win. But in the face of the obvious its better that Cincy goes into the CCG having blown people out the previous two games. I want them overconfident. And UH football has historically set the standard for what happens when you’re overconfident. So I know what I’m talking about.

1 Like

I thought we took care of this:

indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

6 Likes

I don’t think anyone would have noticed it

see UCONN

I doubt we have anything to worry about … Bama who barely escaped a razorback team ranked behind us is at Auburn bye bye Tide see ya in my washing machine … Buckeyes great at home but sux big time away is at Ann Arbor … Cincy should probably hire Adm Ackbar for his famous line “Its a TRAP!!!” the pirates will be waiting for them with nothing to lose …

ND and Michigan are waiting to replace them along with OkSt …

Don’t close down TDECU just yet …

UH hasn’t received any respect ALL YEAR!! …

I’ve just become ah fighting UH coog!!!

1 Like

If they have a weakness, it’s special teams. Which happens to be a strength for UH. I like the matchups.