Running Game Clothing: Local company ups the sporting apparel game offering team gear in high style

Looks like they’re going to try to get some UH gear up. Very interested to see what they come up with.

Local company ups the sporting apparel game offering team gear in high style

Although the entire staff pitches in, Drake, who studied graphic design at Texas State, is the creative force behind Running Game Clothing’s designs, inspired by such organizations as the NFL, MLB, and NBA. “We pull references from slogans and from what’s happening with each team. Our guys go to just about every football game and they keep their ears to the ground.”

Future plans include pieces for cooler temperatures (think hoodies and jackets) and designs for Houston Dynamo and Houston Cougars fans.

That’s great! where can I find running game clothing? I’ve only got online using my game coupons, I got three sport t shirts, they are comfortable as hell. Thanks for posting this!

1 Like

I believe at the link above. Not sure that they’re in stores yet.

We also have some running game clothing available at a very high discounted prices. Feel free to check them out at Refermate