Russian Soldier drives over Colonel with tank

He does have a very punchable face.

1 Like

Multiple sources are now reporting that the Colonel that was runover was killed.

I somehow doubt that this is a “truth is a casualty of war,” or a “deep state” misinformation campaign.

I always hear QAnon wackos talk about a “deep state.” What a crock of excrement.

1 Like

Deep state are the nameless faceless no-elected bureaucrats who keep the government going and safeguard the nation (DIA, NSA, CIA, Military, DD Majestic 12, etc) also they create more law than Congress ( that effects every citizen life) it’s not call legislation, there called regulations. Deep state are non-elected official who only answer to there boss and boss may answer to a under secretary in that particular governmental department, so on and so on up the governmental chain.

1 Like

Uh, no.

First of all, administrative rule making only takes place pursuant to statutory authority granted by Congress.

Second, I did two stints working at the Pentagon with many of those civil servants (bureaucrats).

Trust me. There’s NO “deep state.”

That’s QAnon thinking.

3 Likes

Statutory Authority equal regulations, it means a power to control. Does it mean it’s evil? No, it’s all part of the mundane business of governing a nation. You work with CIA, EPA , Treasury, HUD, FDA, SEC, Dept of Interior, Agriculture? If so probably on very limited basis. Like the the big fish said to the little fish more to life than this little pond, you exist in, their are whole ocean’s out their.

So are you saying that since the EPA makes rules and regulations, pursuant to authority granted by Congress, an environmentalist “Deep State” exists?

Come on now.

That’s the way QAnon thinks.

1 Like

Putting words in my mouth Law, your better than that. I said regulations are the mundane processes necessary for good governance, done by bureaucrats who are a reality of governing. Now do I think there are nefarious forces in our government, rogues? I sure do.

There is a Deep State. They are the ones that really run everything behind
the scenes. They are the ones that know about the UAPs and are in contact
with the aliens.
:wink:

I think I gotta go with Law97 on this one. Deep State is conspiracy stuff.
Yes, the federal government is a huge bureaucracy, with employees that stay in
their jobs much longer than the administrations that come and go every 4-8 years.
But that fact gets distorted to pieces by the conspiracy guys as “proof” it exists.

1 Like
1 Like