Russian Three Star General CAPTURED in Ukraine

1 Like
2 Likes

The Javelin is one BAD MAMMA JAMA!!!

2 Likes

You sure do like war. Don’t you? Can’t get your fill

Mmmmm
no.

But I do enjoy seeing Putin get his butt kicked.

Who doesn’t?

And what I stated is a fact.

The Javelin is a BAD MAMMA JAMA!!!

2 Likes

Also, tactics matter. Training matters. Troop quality matters. Both sides are similarly equipped.

1 Like

I dont like wars either but I support Ukraine, and they are an underdog. Our weapons have been game changers for them. I am proud of that. Russian weapons, logistics, and tactics have been exposed as “not as advertised”.

3 Likes

Not only are you racists, you’re now a war monger!

The monikers just keep on growing!!!

I CAN’T KEEP TRACK!!!

Never thought Law is a racist. He’s hardcore on what he believes, nothing wrong with that. is he a hawk? Imho he is

1 Like

We have to stop Xi and Putin. They are as bad as anything we have seen since Adolph and the boys.

2 Likes

What is that article talking about almost nuclear. conflict with China in 1954, China had no nuclear weapons not until 1962.

Not sure about 1954, but I remember reading that MacArthur wanted to nuke China during the Korean War.

He did. Truman was afraid Russia would come into Korean conflict and they had nuclear weapons, the Soviets and Chinese were close allies at the time. Truman said he wasn’t trying to start WW III so he fired MacArthur for insubordination

It’s good that MacArthur was fired in that case.

3 Likes

MacArthur forgot who was in charge; he was a good general but his arrogance knew no bounds. When Ike assumed the presidency he ended the Korean War in a way that was palatable to all entities. Ike was one of our greatest presidents and doesn’t get near the credit he is due.

1 Like
1 Like

I was reading about this yesterday. I don’t know all of the details, but it made me wonder why they Wagner crew stays on to fight. It should be clear to them what’s happening. I’m sure someone at the top is still getting rich off of it, so losing men doesn’t concern them much.

1 Like

Because this is the only game Prigozhin can play. This resembles the infighting and shifting loyalties in medieval Europe. Where can he take Wagner? He still needs materiel support from regular Russian supply trains.

Some things I’ve read suggest that Russia could splinter as the central government loses the ability to do good or bad out in the vast reaches of the country. Moscow’s influence whether with carrot or stick may simply not extend to those places.

I remember how fast the Soviet Union dissolved once the tipping point was reached. Maybe we’ll see something similar.

2 Likes

We are in a hundred year cycle had covid almost a hundred years after Spainish Flu, almost a 100 years when the Czar was overthrown ushering in the Bolshevik era. I predict Russia will suffer another revolution and will overthrow the Czar Putin.

2 Likes