Sampson article on AM&P

It sure would be disappointing. It would also be interesting to see what UA offered him and if we countered.

If true. Who is available.

No one good enough to keep players from transferring and recruits from decommitting.

2 Likes

CKS has built this program into a VERY desirable job. I don’t think we’ll have problems finding a top notch replacement if it comes to that. But I still really hope CKS stays.

3 Likes

Let’s offer Kellen the job and CKS will be hours away.

Wouldn’t you have thought that in 1986, two years removed from 3 consecutive Final Fours, that the UH job would have been “highly desirable”?

2 Likes

Fake news.

3 Likes

Man, you guys are super scarred!

4 Likes

Names to consider are probably Musselman from
Nevada, Matt McMahon from Murray state, Russell turner from UC Irvine and Mike Rhoades from VCU.

Dream scenario could be Billy Donovan if he were to get fired, which he might in late April if the Thunder get knocked out early. But like I said that’s a very big long shot he’d end up here.

I hope CKS stays.

No chance we give the son the job if he leaves.

4 Likes

lets wait for a reall sources we can trust

4 Likes

I’m not ok with Kelvin leaving for a non-blue blood like Arky after what WE’VE done to resurrect his head coaching career and then reward him by hiring his son. I’m a huge Kellen fan but nope. And if that causes transfers so be it.

I know. Just thought it would be ironic. Maybe moronic is more like it.

Notice the question mark. Until CKS says so, he aint going anywhere.

2 Likes

im down for giving kellen the job if kelvin retires here, even if it was tomorrow…

im not down to give it to him if his dad leaves to a “bigger school”…they will have the same ideologies …if sampson is really looking for a better job and doesnt think of houston as a destination, kellen almost certain to have the same ideologies…after he proves himself…he’ll be gone in 3 years…win or lose

1 Like

I hope Sumlin stays. However I believe UH has been very good to him.New state of the art facilities money and fan base. If he does not want to be here don’t let the door hit you. Do what it takes to keep Bishop and bring in Musselman.

In 1986 and for the next twenty years our senior administration could not shoot straight.

Our university lost twenty years in many areas with one half baked administrator after another.

I was almost thrown out of an Alumni meeting set up with a fella name Pickering or something like that for giving him a piece of my mind.

We were terrible just terrible.

1 Like

Is this a copy/paste from 2011? Haha.

2 Likes

Fake news.

ESPN would have reported the rumor, but there isn’t anything on their site.

Nothing on Yahoo Sports.

1 Like