Sand Aggies Talking Trash

Cauz there is nothing as cool as some twenty-something Tech frat boy referring to UH as Cougar High. The state’s little brother?

#3 is kinda funny

1 Like

that nickname just makes me laugh, imagine thinking Tortilla Tech is a better school

aint no high like a Cougar High…

If we’re Cougar High are they Tech Middle School, since UH is rated higher than them in academic rankings?

10 Likes

OK, I just read it. It’s actually pretty funny. “The cougar is not a top 3 cool cat” :joy:

3 Likes

OMG! The rivalries will be maddening. :laughing:

1 Like

Who did they pay to write those English words?

1 Like

UH is the state’s little brother? I have it good authority that Texas Tech was adopted.

4 Likes

We did waste Ed. But nowhere close to their waste of Mahomes.

7 Likes

Our school is bigger, wealthier, higher ranked, and more selective than theirs.

I think they must be a bit confused.

3 Likes

Zorro High sucks.

2 Likes

Adopted…more likely the unfortunate offspring of a Lubbock lot lizard and an Okie.

1 Like

Gotta get Harry Stiles to sing “Houston Cougar High” instead of Watermelon Sugar High. Or not…

Sand Aggies and Okie Lite. Boy I miss the old days.

Tech’s last undisputed conference championship is eligible to collect Social Security. That’s all you need, really.

6 Likes

Tortilla Tech has to be the best nickname I’ve ever heard.

2 Likes

Does anyone still use Pecker Tech?

1 Like

Too similar to Taco Tech IMHO, which firmly belongs to UTEP. Tech folks aren’t that bad to be honest. If we get a B12 invite, I want us to dominate Baylor.

Can someone explain the “sand aggies” reference. Sorry, I don’t get or know thst one. :thinking: