Sasser done

These injuries you are seeing right now are a result of how we play. Because we play hard, physical defense, dudes are going to get banged up. Happens.

If we just chucked up threes and played no D I am sure we would be much healthier. Also, we would probably be at home instead of playing in the tournament.

Got to pick your poison.

A few minutes ago.

5 Likes

I like their fight, but there’s no way those guys are 100% healthy. They’re 100% sure they’re gonna play, though.

7 Likes

He been HYPNOTIZED!!!

2 Likes

If you swap the “100%” and “tomorrow,” that’s pretty exciting

2 Likes

Hey Nancy Armour! Look at the bad press for Virginia losing to a low seed. Did you ask Sasser how he felt? Sasser did not want to leave on that note. Better to POSSIBLY losing to an 8 seed that is playing a home game.

Sasser’s injury occurred when he slipped on a wet floor, not because of how hard he was playing. Had the floor been dry he would be 100%.

10 Likes

The timing was just not good.

Along with suckups being the 2 seed in our region.

Pretty sure our key injury is because of a fluke accident of Sasser slipping on the floor.

2 Likes

Sasser’s, absolutely. But the others are wear and tear. Coach even said so.

TENS

As I said earlier this week, playing on Thursday after playing 3-consecutive ending on Sunday is complete BS. It should be forbidden.

But thankfully going forward it won’t ever happen to UH again. The Big12 tournament championship game is played on a Saturday. Of course, we have to get there first. Otherwise, even more rest.

3 Likes

Sometimes you just have to cowboy up and ride with what you got. No excuses. No crying. You just put your nose down in it and start sh#% kicking.

3 Likes

Coach Sampson said Marcus did not re-injure himself. Can anyone explain what this means?

Only thing I can come up with is that he has been injured the whole time, therefore no reinjury.

If he was injured, then healed, then he could be reinjured.

Coach is parsing words?

I think he’s responding to that hatchet-job USA Today piece.

The correct description is probably that he “aggravated” the injury, but he’s no worse than he was before the game yesterday.

4 Likes