Saturday's uniforms

That’s what I thought too. But they were wearing white after researching

Man I miss this. Everyone go to the28 min mark and 52 min mark and watch that whole min.

White helms look the best and are good luck to boot.
All white!

5 Likes

red helmets are the best, everyone knows that

4 Likes

Yes!!! Absolutely everyone knows that red helmet is best, and white helmets used to suck, currently suck, and will continue to suck until the end of time!!

2 Likes

White Unis and red helmets, since we are the “away” team.

3 Likes

icy white everythang plz!l letsgo!

5 Likes
  • White helmet / White unis
  • Red helmet / White unis
  • Red helmet / white tops / red bottoms

0 voters

1 Like

Red helmets all white. 1976 all over again! Go Cougs…opps Go Coogs…to be political correct to satisfy our troll police…

1 Like

I would like to go back to a traditional red helmet instead of the cherry red that was brought on during the Levine era. A matte red would also be cool. That said, I like the all white with white helmet look.

4 Likes

white hat, red shirt, white pants?

1 Like

I honestly think our uniforms have been pretty bland the last decide or two. I’m glad to hear that Pezman is working on overhauling the look.

1 Like

I’ve always been a fan of the classic styles. They look pretty mid-tier in fit and materials though.

I agree, the painted red helmets look almost maroon on TV. Yuck. Bring back the bright red helmets. No my little pony glitter.

How about adopting some New Zealand rugby traditions-the All Whites against the All Blacks (really that is two team names-look it up).

With very few exceptions, the visiting team normally wears white so I didn’t list out red-shirt combinations. I have seen teams play in full colors when there was enough contrast between the two but this is the exception.

That’s right I didn’t consider we were the road team. The red hat white shirt, red pants looks good too. Or since they are apparently wearing black, all white.

At the Rice game this year, Rice wore their home blues and we wore our home reds. USC and UCLA typically both wear their home uniforms when they play.

1 Like

Forgot about bayou bucket. Interesting that all games listed are rivalry games.

Something that just dawned on me. OU is the single jumpman brand in the B12 and they are leaving. Seems like since we are already jumpman for basketball we could replace OU for football…

1 Like