Schiff

Are you cultist satisfied with spending millions of dollars on Trump is a Russian deal? That is a lot of EBT cards. The whole time they knew it was fake. That is the main guy brainwashing you dems. I’m guessing dems are cool with being lied to because the democrat party is a cult and the orange creature is bas. Not even really a debate.

1 Like

Wow pepper, looks like you have a groupie named Rocky…guess he’s as thirsty as you are.

But I tell you…I just can’t seem to get past this.

You ask a lot of people…always wanting them to describe a “woman”, calling everyone “pedos” or “trans” or both….using your words for the THIRD time now
“Grow some balls” and prove you’re not the incel you seem to be.

What is a woman? Have you ever been married? Or at least ever gotten a woman to get near you without $$$?

You accused a few of us of “doing the tuck”…so I know I’m not an intellectual such as yourself…that’s what you tell me every post…but we both know I could best you on a physical and intellectual level…you may not want to admit it but you know it’s true…You are INFERIOR to me and everyone else on this board.

1 Like

Oh , did you think I was done?
Nope.
But you have said before you can’t read full paragraphs so I’m trying to stay at that Reader’s Digest level because I know how edumecated you MAGA folk are.

Back to the point…you made that Silence of the Lambs reference….that along with your “trans” infatuation has me worried. 10-1 odds you have some innocent woman down in the well Jame Gumb aka Buffalo Bill.

Now , Turn yourself in and let the girl go pepper…

1 Like

“Luna” as in “lunatic”. Doubtful there is the authority to do this. And it would end up in court if the idiot brigade thinks something like this has legal standing.

The Republican led Senate Intelligence Committee issued their formal report citing various examples (already delineated in this forum for those that care to pay attention) that the Trump Campaign made concerted efforts to “cooperate” with Russian operatives.

“Collusion” is an irrelevant term as it applies in this case (as in “I had sex with a woman outside of my marriage.”, but absolutely did not commit adultery). So “collusion” is not applicable in legal sense, but the kind of thing that the shallow swallow and regurgitate like “nucular” and “TDS” because it gives a dopamine relief to their chihuahua sized brains.

So “Luna”-tic can file whatever she wants regarding “collusion” and it will be laughed out of any court just as is happening in EVERY case involving Trump from one end of the spectrum to the other with his confederacy of dunces legal team.

She must be getting her legal advice from the firm of Green, Boebert & Gosar. Call 1-800-4DUNCES.

This below is what a chihuahua sized brain produces in all its glory as compared to how an evolved intelligence evidenced on the above:

“Are you cultist satisfied with spending millions of dollars on Trump is a Russian deal? That is a lot of EBT cards. The whole time they knew it was fake. That is the main guy brainwashing you dems. I’m guessing dems are cool with being lied to because the democrat party is a cult and the orange creature is bas. Not even really a debate.”

Alcohol is a hell of a drug.