Season Tickets for 2022-23 - SOLD OUT

Not really sure there was a such thing but that statement is not accurate

You disagree with the idea that out of the 4 candidates we were number 4 in this past expansion?

I will find that article.

BYU was 1. Cincinnati i believe was 2.

UCF and Houston were 3 and 4

What’s the incorrect part? BYU, Cincinnati and UCF expanded the footprint of the Big 12.

Adding UH, cuts the TV pie even more. Hurts Baylor and Tech, TCU in recruiting, you’re saying there was no hesitancy in adding UH in this lastest expansion?

1 Like

There wasn’t a pecking order but we were absolutely a major player in the entire deal. Some Texas school have always tried to block our inclusion which had nothing to do with value.

The idea to add only 2 teams or 4 teams was definitely talked about. The 2 would’ve been BYU and Cincinnati.

By adding 4, UCF and Houston came into the mix.

You agree with that part right? That BYU was ahead of us in expansion. They were pick #1, due to their fanbase size. Cincinnati was #2, cause of recent football success, recruiting area, etc.

Who got us across the finish line, maybe thats up for debate, but the order of Big 12 expansion, BYU, Cincy, UCF, UH. We were #4.

2 Likes

I have seen all the articles and understandably TF get a lot of credit

I like how both Memphis and Boise especially Memphis claims that we stole their spot.

1 Like