Shead working out with Rockets

https://www.chron.com/sports/rockets/article/jamal-shead-draft-workout-19512958.php

10 Likes

He’d be a good fit, hope it happens

2 Likes

Yeeeeeeessss!!!

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I may have to watch pro sports.

4 Likes

I am a Cougar through and through, but I grew up in San Antonio before moving to Houston to attend UH. As a Spurs fan, IMO it would be pretty sweet to see the potential of him throwing dishes and lobs up to Wemby.

1 Like

I have lived in San Antonio for like 15 years……

I hate the Spurs.

Go Rox!

2 Likes

No.

1 Like

As a Rockets’ fan who hates the Spurs and Mavs.

2 Likes

I am a Spur fan over night if he gets drafted there

2 Likes

No.

Might buy a jersey, though… I have it in my mind to collect all pro jerseys of former UH players in basketball.

1 Like

Still disappointed in the Rockets for letting go of Morey and Harden, have not watched a game since

Morey and Harden had more than enough chances. It was time to move on. For both sides.

2 Likes

I don’t think Shead will last until 44.

2 Likes

Harden could have stayed a legend here.

If they didn’t draft Q or Marcus they’re not drafting Jamal.

1 Like

The Rockets have the #3 and #44 picks. Shead will go between those picks. The Rockets are in the wrong position to get Shead unless they trade up or down.

It was really difficult to build a roster with Morey. He played everything short in hopes of landing another superstar but there were moments of brilliance with him as well as moments of stubbornness.
As for harden, there were zero reasons to hold on to him and allow him to drag down our future.
The Rockets are on the brink of being something very good.

3 Likes

At least it was entertaining, a fun decade

Man… Morey is way overrated… Harden forced his way out.

Stone is doing good and Udoka is a top tier coach…

Red Nation!

3 Likes

Q and Marcus don’t play PG…

1 Like