Sir Ed questionable against USF!

Take it easy big girl. Don’t get your panties in a wad. A couple of us have a different opinion than you. So what. Are you that sensitive?

Hes already declared for the draft

didnt know he had to wait though

Beat USF and @ SMU and then we can start saying the West is all but wrapped up. But wrapping up the West is no fun without a legit shot at the NY6. To do that, probably could survive losing to maybe Temple or USF but not both and beating SMU, Memphis and Tulane and then face off with an undefeated UCF in the AAC Championship…unfortunately in Orlando.

I wouldn’t give the East to UCF just yet. They still have to survive Cincy, Temple and USF. They’re lucky to get Cincy and Temple at home but I think both of those teams have the defense to upset UCF.

I’ll take a freaking sledgehammer to that TV. That’ll take care of it for you. FIFY.

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1054896133464567809

He really just needs to sit this one out. Why take a risk?

I’m still hoping this is all a ploy to make USF think he’s not playing. I certainly don’t want him to risk further injury, but USF is no slouch and we really need to win this game. Based on what Ed has said all year, if he can go, he will go. Dang it I’m furious at Navy for this!

4 Likes

I agree, they are a tough team, but we don’t need him to win this game. They have bigger issues than us not having Ed.

Remember friends when Greg played half a season with a damaged shoulder. judas thought about himself before Greg’s health. That told me everything about judas. A player’s health, especially in college is #1. I understand that he has an insurance coverage but his future is much more important than a quick payout. What happened to Greg was a disgrace. I sure don’t want this to happen again.
I believe this is the second or third shot block that he has suffered from.

Let Ed decide if he can play or not.

1 Like

If he truly has a “bruised knee”, playing is only a matter of pain tolerance, and there’s no risk of further damage.

1 Like

Probably a good sign

https://twitter.com/Edoliver_11/status/1055996786890940417

2 Likes