Sleepers for 2021-2022 Season!

I didn’t mention him because like you said he’s already been first team all conference and already has AAC preseason all conference honors so I think everyone expects him to be good

If Tune can play like this more we are in business. I want him to make an all conference team so bad

4 Likes

The sleeper of the year will be Logan Hall at DT. The next UH first round NFL draft choice.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/coachbrianearly/status/1408491389923569664?s=21

7 Likes

No one can say “don’t go to Houston you will never make it to the NFL”.

1 Like

An engineer thinks it is a good thing I have half my water in a redundant glass.

2 Likes

I don’t know if you would call them sleepers; but I think several of our young men will have developed physically and gained enough experience from the last year or two, to show great improvement and become solid players.

It’s too bad our two 1st round DL picks didn’t play their full final seasons. Oliver bailed on team mid-season and Turner was injured after 4 games. Had both played full seasons to their abilities it would have made big differences for the 2018 and 2020 seasons.

3 Likes

I like to play pretend.

Also could mention Cater the former Tech WR. I mean one of these WRs outside of Dell have to have a big year right?

I agree with you on Paul and Freeman. This will be the o line break out year

1 Like

An engineer knows the glass is twice as big as it should be…:smiley:

1 Like

Maybe, due to climate change, there is a shortage of water . . . . .

We are currently in a very strong La Nina which brings dry weather to the western US with fewer storms in the eastern Pacific. It also brings wetter weather with more storms in the Atlantic basin.

La Niña is gone and strong Summer Monsoon storms begin this week in The Desert Southwest.

As if La Nina occurs just because …

actually it is just because. La Nina is one part of the ENSO, the other part is El Nino which brings rain to the west coast and hot dry weather to us.

1 Like

Neither condition exists right now. It is neutral. Thus “regular” Summer rainfall is the current forecast.

El Niño will be next up. Maybe in 2022.

That is patently absurd to say that a weather system occurs without cause and effect, as if just because a name is attributed to it brings it into existence.

Hi. I’m Larry. I exist without having been conceived.

Too many red hats in your closet.

Both weather systems are created by our Sun.

Like all are.