So are we getting new uniforms this year or what?

Crank it up and rip off the knob…

7 Likes

That is a cool helmet white or red

I don’t mind the white helmets, but it feels like we wear them way too much, especially with the red jerseys. I remember we wore :white_circle::red_circle::red_circle: for the 2016 OU game, and it looked like the H in UH stood for Heinz.

Also, the white helmets were way better back when the facemasks on them were also white. The red facemasks kinda ruin the all-white look for me.

I’m glad we’ve seemingly ditched the TX flag version of the logo, and limited the :us: ones. It doesn’t work with our colors like it does with, say, Iowa’s. That blue stripe with the stars we wore like, twice, was real good, though.

I just don’t like candy apple speckles.

1 Like

Wasn’t CDH giving hints we were close to becoming a Jordan Jumpman football program?

Surely, that would come with new uniforms

These were great. The uniforms the past several years have been pretty bad.

I don’t see anything wrong with the unis, except for missing white trim on red numbers for black jersies. I don’t understand all the angst.

2 Likes

I would prefer red helmets all the time. A black helmet on special occasions might not be bad. White helmets suck and should never be worn. It just looks like you are too cheap to pay for having them painted. Reminds me of junior high and Penn State.

2 Likes

I personally like the stripes on the sleeves. I also wish we would bring back blue as an accent color on our uniforms.

2 Likes

Yes for the most part Nike jerseys do look the same. I believe Adidas does try to add a little variety to their jerseys.

I agree on the navy blue. It was used as an accent color at least from the early 60’s. I don’t understand why it was removed from the uniforms in the first place.

1 Like

The Yeoman uniforms are the best. They looked cool then and they look cool now.

4 Likes

I actually like our uniforms of the past few yrs and the only add I’d do is 2 stripes down the middle of the helmet then we’re classic great .Then add a bigger Houston on the front Jersey.

1 Like

We’re not blue and it confuses the fan base. We’re red and white so I’m for keeping just red and white.

3 Likes

White helmets, love 'em

1 Like

No more blue…

2 Likes

Penn State 2.0

1. The song goes: “Fight, fight, fight for RED and WHITE” not “fight for RED, WHITE, and BLUE”. I prefer sticking with the two primary colors.

2. White helmets/jersey/pants is a GREAT look. Keep the white helmets. Keep the red helmets. But get rid of the candy apple shiny red. Otherwise, I’m ok with any red/white combo they want to use. Just keep the uniform design clean.

3. Go back to the traditional skinnier interlocking UH.

4 Likes

And here is my annual request for the Coogs to add Columbia Blue as an accent color. The city would absolutely love it. Luv Ya Coogs!

2 Likes

Those throwback jerseys with the jump man logo would be nice