So UT has the Houston market

uh-oh…not so fast friend…

Did not know KFC had a radio station, much less that it was national. Article read something like horns on KFNC radio.

KentuckyFriedNationalChicken. 13V0 on your radio dial.

What is this radio thing everyone is talking about?

1 Like

Never listen to the radio anymore EVER … even out on the road traveling now that I have my iPhone and can link/pair it to my IPad.

There are a lot of aggies and horns in Houston and if they want to listen to their alma mater flounder again this year on a clearer station … then so be it … I haven’t any problems with that … :grin:

So at least temporarily the Longhorns have no radio station because the one that had broadcast them picked the aggies over them. Yeah, obviously they have a great presence in Houston market. hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

I wonder how they will try and spin this.

Why would you link you iPhone to your iPad when travelling?

I have the Watch ESPN app on my iPad and if a game is on ESPN3 I can pick it up pairing it up to my iPhone which is connected to my lighter as a constant power source. If the video signal is too weak I can always get the Gamecast on it which is delayed but …

It eliminates my trying to search for distant radio stations with the game that fades in and out.