Some CoogFans hate UH

Imagine bringing this energy when we were 17-14 and not considered for a CBI bid. But you weren’t even paying attention much less buying tickets. Bye.

14 Likes

Yes, you have witnessed quite a transformation.

So were people really questioning Sampson in the always toxic game thread?

1 Like

IDK what you are going on about because I didn’t read that thread. It takes way too long to go through. Sampson looked pissed and aggravated. Didn’t seem like the team was unprepared. I thought the team played hard but played like crap. It happens

3 Likes

That is a normal persons assessment.

This is from a “UH Fan”. F him

3 Likes

Trash.

3 Likes

Yep. Trash human/fan

2 Likes

Coach of the year doesn’t deserve that trash talk.

3 Likes

That @2Coog72 doesn’t deserve to get to root for this generation of UH basketball.

6 Likes

Add @SpringBranchCoog to the list. Absolute turd

8 Likes

These people should not be allowed to enjoy the wins.

1 Like

LMAO. Understand now, Calling him to retire? He is pulling in top recruits and big win seasons. Been ranked #1 most of the season. People forget UH basketball was dead for years. Sampson should be considered the best hiring since Yeoman!

12 Likes

I stay away from the basketball game day threads……the coach in me wants to refute all the stupid comments I see….it’s just a waste of time….
We have some posters who are rational and will consider what you have said……but man, there are others that no matter how wrong they are they don’t get it…

6 Likes

Exactly. This is what happens with a free message board. The absolute morons show up. Game day thread brings these idiots out.

3 Likes

The spring branch guy is on another thread right now….total idiot….and he just signed up today.

6 Likes

I just don’t understand the comments. About coaching. Or our team execution. Or anything else. We lost our All-American not even a week ago.

That’s not Sampson’s fault. That’s not the team’s fault.

We’re not the same team without Marcus. It’s really sh***y luck.

I feel terrible for Marcus, if he can’t get back out there. I feel terrible for our seniors.

But we have a game Saturday. The team will go out there and fight. And I will support them the whole damn time.

Some of y’all should go jump on another bandwagon. Fake ass fans.

7 Likes

lol seriously. its been hot take central here since the ECU game

As much as losing in the R32 due to injuries derailing our season would suck I can’t believe people would want to go thru a coaching search when we’re about to go to the B12 in July :joy:

2 Likes

He definitely isn’t a UH fan, hopefully he is an Aggy fan. f them

2 Likes

That poster just appeared yesterday. I smell a troll…

2 Likes