Spring Ball schedule announced (Spring Game Finally?)

Moon Mullins and Alton come to mind when it comes to injuries in scrimmages. Mullins’ game in an alumni game

1 Like

I dont think AMC was injured in a scrimmage. I think it was practice. And it was a non contact injury regardless

1 Like

Yep you are right

Best part of this year is seeing how prepared we are against a real schedule. Pretty sure we won’t get a lot of cupcakes in conference (I have not looked at the schedule).

#danahatesfun

Exactly!!! :100::writing_hand:

Winning record is on coach like I mentioned on the other post.

But not having enough students on the game is not a strong enough argument. Students would attend practice on a April night. Is not even on Spring Break. And its not just on the students but alumni & family!!!

Word of mouth helps too for those who actually show up to the game. :writing_hand:

Have to build momentum up before going into the Big 12.

Whatever you say Progs…hope you get them to the games lol

Colorado’s spring game has always been free. They had 1900 people there last year, and 30,000 in the last 5 years combined. This year they have already sold 30,000 tickets to the spring game that they are charging for.

There is excitement and moment about this year going into the big 12. People would show up

Its not my job. Its the coaches & school job to do so, Butchy! You know this :100::writing_hand:

Lol Proggie

Spring hype falls quick

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/Big-12-football-new-teams-2023-burning-spring-questions--205936377/

1 Like

Although there is little to no interest in it, does anyone have a Spring practice report?

1 Like

It has been confirmed that Dana has gone super sayin III, and rumor has it he is still powering up

All the “boots on the ground” sources are on the road with hoop since the AAC Tourney.

A few articles and photo galleries from UH.

Last article was on Mar 1st.