Stuard

Hes definitely earned his way into cougar lore. You can’t brag on the guy enough, when it seemed that everybody else was gonna let the UConn player score, he came down the sideline like a lion ready to pounce. Very very good catch by Applewhite during recruiting.

15 Likes

That run down was easily the best play by anyone all year. It probably saved the game if not the season.

15 Likes

Love that guy brah. Has a high motor.

3 Likes

That play really personifies his game…max effort & never give up.

12 Likes

As much as I like his energy on defense. When he played RB for a game, he ran with reckless abandon.

9 Likes

The Tulane fans were complaining that their defense couldnt stop him

I understood why he plays defense when he tried to catch the ball. If I said he had hands of stone it would have been a compliment.

1 Like

That was impressive, he never quit. He ran him down…let it sink in…he ran him down.

Yep, put that into Coogs lore. I think it saved the game and season.

7 Likes

I was critical of his game early on but he has stepped up.

4 Likes

He’s slow it is said.

3 Likes

Yes, he is slow…but he ran a RB down. He never quit. I am sure he knows he is not the fastest guy but he will out hustle and out work them.

5 Likes

Plays with heart. I really like him. He was meant to play in the SWC in the 1970’s when everyone ran the option.

3 Likes

If we had lost today, Dr. Frankenstein couldn’t piece this season (not to mention any real chance at a bowl) back to any semblance of any kind of life, so yes.

2 Likes

So you think we will win more games? If so, I’ll have what you’re having!

1 Like

I am with you. He saved a TD. UConn did not score. Had they scored they would have had momentum.

Saved the day and the season…

3 Likes

I’ll just say the possibility of a winning season went from remotely negligible to somewhat still possible because of that one play.

3 Likes

I remember him on kickoffs always making the tackle even when that was all the playing time he received. The guy is flat out a head hunter.

2 Likes

Tarzan never stop!

2 Likes

I read on here he was too slow

1 Like

Wasn’t he on a state finalist 4x100 squad?.. maybe he was the slowest I don’t know

7 Likes