Sumlin - get some payback

Yeah, don’t get me started again on that friggin’ subject. We already had hotel reservations in Nola, Friday afternoon lined up at Galatoires, several other Sugar Bowl / / New Year’s parties lined up, and then that sh*t. I’m still pissed off about that week.

I wouldn’t cross the street to piss on him if he was on fire.

3 Likes

Khator knows
She was the President then

I’m cool with getting loud and if after we thump his team, Sumlin wishes in his heart he had never left, that’s OK too.

Speaking of getting their early, I got my tickets to the super-tailgate at the IPF so I will be juiced up and rockin’!!!

Can never bring myself to rewatch that Southern Miss game…

1 Like

I know, that’s why I mentioned her. I just can’t see her telling CMA, “kick AU butt because of the way Sumlin left.” Tillman on the other hand, yea, I can see him saying this.

Weather forecast cooler temps and plenty of “humidity”, some in the form of rain . . . . . I’ll be wearing sunscreen long sleeve shirt, long pants and sun hat while carrying rain gear, including a pot hat I picked up in Annapolis two years ago. It’s been treated with “scotchgard” . . . . .

1 Like

I just realized at the beginning of that video… Scumlin gave a big hug to Kimberly when he was walking into the stadium, right before he screwed her husband over.

Lol I will have the same + a UH cougar seat and Foam Finger. 1up :sunglasses: haha

Knowing Sumlin, all he cared about was money…still does. He won’t care how he’s received.

2 Likes

Interesting that Sumlin at Arizona has the same salary per year as Applewhite. $2 Million

1 Like

CMA only makes $1.5M per year. I say only… smh.

2 Likes

Yeah he made 30 million during his time at A&M. People don’t usually regret something like that unless it ends in a prison sentence.

9 Likes

I don’t think CMA or this team much cares what happened with Sumlin way back when.

That being said, I know I’m not the only fan that not only wants to beat Sumlin’s Arizona - but humiliate them and send them home with tails between their legs. I’ll take a close win but it just wouldn’t feel as good.

5 Likes

The radio commercial I heard on 790 this morning advertised UH vs “The Kevin Sumlin coached Arizona Wildcats!” So, if our Marketing people wrote that ad, they must believe the chance to watch a Sumlin-coached team get beat (or win?) will attract people. Me, idk.

1 Like

I’ll never forget that game…

I’m going to go out on a limb here and state that I don’t believe you guys hold Sumlin in high esteem.

13 Likes

Oh, Greg. You have no idea what can of worms you just opened…

7 Likes

He is Scumlin forever.

UH fans get upset over how people leave, not whether they leave.

8 Likes

I can’t think of any coach (Other than Scott Frost) who left a program with class.

2 Likes