Super Bowl LVII | Chiefs vs. Eagles

For all would be coaches out there, let this game be a lesson to all who don’t focus on all three aspects of a football team: Offense, Defense and special teams.

That punt return was a killer! turned what could have been a four point game (maybe Chiefs only get an FG) into an 8 point game. Also meant that it was highly likely Chiefs got the ball last.

Wow what a game!

Bleh, I watched the game for like 25 minutes, and then realized that Greg Ward didn’t dress and wasn’t going to play. I quit watching and watched Game of Thrones episodes instead, lol.

1 Like

CDH should emulate that Eagles offense this season. A big and mobile QB w/a strong running game and timely passing!!!

I think the key will be the o line!

Then draft the Minnesota Center early.

1 Like

I wonder if he just doesn’t interview well. He just may not make an impression on an owner as someone he is comfortable with being the face of the team, but to a head coach he comes across as someone who would make a great OC. Were I an owner, I would want a coach that relates to the locker room more than the country club set.

He also may be held back because he is under Andy Reid and Reid gets more credit for the offense. If he goes elsewhere and produces similar results, that cloud may go away. Regardless of the reasons, I think some owners are missing a chance at a really good coach.

The Eagles player who got called said he did grab but hoped he wouldn’t get called. He said it was a legit call. Now if the perpetrator admitted to holding, however slight, it was a legit call and there shouldn’t be any problems with it. If it had not been called, I bet the Chiefs’ fans would complain as well.

I though the reffing was solid.

1 Like

The Chief receiver should patant his jersey. It is made of cloth that doesnt crease!

It was solid but I still hate the three steps rule. The WR clearly had possession of the ball before he was stripped of the ball. IMO He should have been a fumble.

True. We had a discussion as everyone except me called it a fumble. I said he hadn’t made a football move so it was incomplete.

Yes I get it but it is a moronic rule. Anyone that has played the sport knows he had possession and it was a great defensive play. This rule comes down to:
Wait I can’t interfere until he has made three steps. That is stupid and goes against the very essence of football. It was a great tackling move. Exceptional.