Support Texas National Guard

We need to change this in 2023.

4 Likes

Anyone who sacrifices should be made whole, regardless of political affiliation. Dude put it all on the line.

Respect.

2 Likes

Norbert, how does the article you posted relate to making sure the Texas National Guard is fully supported including death benefits as discussed in my original post?

3 Likes

Daily Mail - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Tory - Fake News - Not CredibleFactual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing.

Detailed Report

Questionable Reasoning: Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Newspaper
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

1 Like

Just showing what they are up against.

You won’t find this on Foxnews.

3 Likes

I hope the DOJ flips Meadows.

Did she see this first hand or is it more hearsay, lol. She is a documented liar.

Link?

1 Like

That’s not true. What she said has been disputed by others and some of it was hearsay. But repeating what someone said isn’t a lie.

That said, open to seeing the documentation you have if I’m missing something.

Well then that puts more fire that the DM isn’t a far right wing publication like NRCoog posted! Thank you for pointing that out. I love DM, as they are not based in the US so they don’t give an F about delivering news fast. You want the name of a shooter/criminal/victim/whatever, head over to DM and they’ll publish all the info way way ahead of the US news agencies. Because they don’t care if they step on the wrong foot.

There’s transcripts to her testimony at the link above.

Unfortunately I’ve just contributed to the change of thread topic.

No I don’t see it being reported on Foxnews; but I think most agree Fox is biased, and does
selective reporting. However, I’ve seen this story reported on several reliable media sources
1 or 2 days ago when the house committee released its last set of docs.

If you prefer the Daily Mail, more power to you. I don’t consider it a reliable source, as do others.

1 Like

It didn’t say far right. The Daily Mail is a right wing publication in the UK. You’re imposing a US political paradigm onto a different one.

1 Like

Me or NRG?

You.

The private wall for which several were indicted for fraud raising the money. Bannon was convicted. What a bunch of geniuses.

Why is a guardsman using his personal weapon while on duty?. How prevalent is this?..chain of command needs to come up with some answers…

Texas silent after Guard member shoots migrant on border (msn.com)

More issues under Abbott, why am I not surprised.

2 Likes