Sure doesn't feel like 5-1

This game still boils my blood. Unforgivable!!!

4 Likes

UConn 2015!!!

1 Like

Really? Really… ULaLa and UTEP under Benedict. UTEP (after beating OkSt), ECU (champ game) and Rice X 2 under Scumlin. TxSt, Tulane, and UTSA under Levine. Judas’ abortion at SMU 2016, but no… TEXAS TECH in 2018 tops your list!

4 Likes

Southern Miss, cusa championship game!!!

7 Likes

Rice 1980. Lost 35-7.

Bill Yeoman couldn’t coach a lick.

1 Like

Rice at Reliant…

2 Likes

I just want revenge on Tulane.

Glad you asked. I know this by reading what some of the posters state. I have gone to all the home games since 1976 when I graduated. As a student I was not able to go to all the games. I have been to many away games as well.

In general a lot of posters will state they are out of town and could they get an update of what is happening. Then you read this same poster chime in or get on the bandwagon of which coach to fire of the week.

Seeing the game in person vs tv is an entirely different perspective. I watch the sidelines during time outs and change of positions to see if the kids are beginning coached during the game. This is not visible on tv. When people question cma about not complaining about referring I have seen him do that time and time again, he just doesn’t throw a tantrum about it like this board tends to do.

But please do a survey if you like. I might be incorrect, maybe 50% don’t actually attend a game.

I said MY List, not y’all…I hate losing to SWC schools period!

Do you mean LilXII?

I hate losing to everyone, I just don’t think we “should” have beaten Tech like it was a forgone conclusion. Sometimes we are favored, sometimes we aren’t. Tech opened as the favorite, so even the prognosticators thought Tech would take it.

Edit: I see the edit to SWC. I’m tracking.

SWC…

1 Like

We will take what wins we can get. Big offense number. Will help with recruiting.

If you look at our 2015 recruiting we need good number for 2019

Sorry but I wanted to beat Scumlin way way more than Tech and we embarrassed him. I would have been sick all year if we lost that game. People seem to forget Khalil Tate was the man preseason and 3 out of 4 gameday folks picked the Wildcats. That was a big win.

Silver lining losing to Tech maybe they’ll give us another home and home or another B12 school. You can bet Louisville, Zona, and Vandy won’t be scheduling us anytime soon.

6 Likes

Agree, but I think we still owe Vandy a return game.

1 Like

Yeah Vandy past 2020 sometime I forget when. OU probably won’t be scheduling us either no matter what happens in Norman next year.

TT here '21, there '22 . . . . .

Vandy there 2021

Been some tough losses through the years but for me, hard to top the feeling after the Texas St game…UTSA not far behind

1 Like

And we hung 50 on them. It was shootout that we ended up on the short side of. It wasn’t like they blew us out.