Swallwell slept with a chicom spy. Why is he still in Congress?

Sleeping with the enemy used to get you the firing squad. Why is Stallwell still in office?

1 Like

Probably because he got 70% of the vote in the last election in his district…also we aren’t a war with China and they are a valuable trade partner so your definition of them as “the enemy” simply isn’t accurate.

Keep nutballing though…it’s always good for a laugh.

2 Likes

YOU do understand what you wrote right?

Do you?

1 Like

I honestly don’t think he does.

4 Likes

Can’t think of anything more obvious.

Self owns are the best entertainment.

2 Likes

Did he know she was a Chinese spy?

Did he turn over any sensitive or classified info?

I don’t know. Somebody educate me.

If the answer is no to both, then I don’t see why he should resign.

3 Likes

They may not be an enemy per se, but I do know they are regarded as a competitor.

Also, they are one of the few nations for which there is legislation prohibiting the USA from engaging in any activity which might build their combat power.

That’s a sign that they are regarded as adversarial and at least a potential enemy.

1 Like

No and no plus he cooperated fully with FBI investigators way back when this happened. Kinda funny OP is tossing this lame thing out now. Just another of his daily distractions.

And…as I said not an “enemy”. Thank you for backing me up on that. Adversary and enemy are two distinct categories.

2 Likes

doj for thee but not for me

Not an enemy?
chicoms?
Not doing a damn thing to stop fentanyl being mass produced in mainland China
Spying on trade secrets?
The chicoms are not doing a damn thing about it…THEY ENCOURAGE IT.
chicoms exported covid
They are not doing a damn thing to open their labs and data…MILLIONS DIED
Uyghurs in concentration camps
The chicoms are in control…The chicoms keep denying
Taiwain is being threatened by the chicoms
The chicoms have no right to Twaiwan. They lost the war. Now they want to invade.
On the Taiwanese subject? It is equal to North Korea vs South Korea
The chicoms are helping putin the vermine
Does an ally help an enemy?
chicoms are our enemy. Denying it is typical delusional dem’s world.

1 Like

Try decaf.

6 Likes

It’s really funny what the left will excuse because…cooperation. Let’s just forget the fact he is on the intelligence committee. We aren’t at war with Russia either. Should members of Congress sleep with Russian spies? If this guy was a Republican, you same people will be out with the pitchforks looking for blood.

3 Likes

The dems and mainstream media.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And he cut off contact. In contrast:

“Just to emphasize, Carter Page was warned that he was being targeted by Russian intelligence,” Rangappa tweeted. “So was the Trump campaign. And Senator Ron Johnson. NONE of them cut off contact…they doubled down (and in the case of the Trump campaign, later concealed and lied about it to the FBI).”

3 Likes

5 Likes

That one made me lol.
I wonder if he composed that or some snappy staffer came up
with it.

2 Likes

Holy S***… :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: Please tell me that’s real…

2 Likes

LOL…it’s real…

https://twitter.com/RepSwalwell/status/1617498981147283457

2 Likes

Fang fang
"Yes you are the best but please stop farting in bed. Even me don’t like it. What are those papers over? It says TOP SECRET.
"That’s nothing. It just is some ideas on how to frame Trump. No worry we have it covered. Tell your boss I need a few more wonton’s “wink wink” I love that island.
Fang fang:
I know but let me love you long time. These girls are way too young for you.

GET OUT my wife is coming. What is she doing at this hour?

Update:
Fang fang has never been seen since.